User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Lounge, The Re: TV Show : Smallville and House

    I watch both of them. My dad is a smallville geek pretty much so I watch that with him and I watch house most of the time.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    You keep on forgetting to make your wish. I wish I coud touch type 1,000 words per minute.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Well around here we don't have fox problems so I can't really say. But, my animal lover side says NO!!!

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 100,000 Posts!

    Yay!!!! I think my welcoming committee of elephants can dance for us today. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Nintendo as in the company not the game console. I wish I had an army of man-eating squirrels that only obeyed my commands!!! :twisted:

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    It was Me!!!!! I took over the account!!! Bwahahahahah!!........*Ahem* Just kidding.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Boy was I wrong about my wish! I never saw that one coming :lol: Granted! But now you have to shave your face every morning. I wish I owned Nintendo!!!

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    But Nate, what if that thing draws the attention from the other thing and that thing becomes a usless thing that nobody cares about?

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted but then scientists catch you in a butterfly net and do painful experiments to see how magic works. I wish I had a pet dragon. (I can just see ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    TPBM drinks out of the toilet.

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted but the plane is abducted by aliens and they replace your head with a dog's. I wish I could fly.

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    I wish dog poop would pick itself up. (My dog poops too much)

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Okay heres how it works I start off by wishing something then you grant my wish but you corrupt it somehow. For example: Me: I wish I had a pet ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/14-2/21

    Congradulations! Here, I have assembled an elephant conga line for your viewing. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: It's hard to train them to do t

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Charlie hall: Flying into daybreak. (It's a christian band.) I just got it from the student life tour, anybody heard of it?

    Feb 14, 2006


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller