User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Randomosity Re: Publish YOURSELF!?

    Yeah, I wouldn't use it for something really big, but if you've got some little thing that you don't think will get published by a big publisher and want to ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/26 to 3/4

    Congradulations Adam! Or Rat-boy! Okay I won't call you that.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Why Yahoo Rocks My Socks, and Google is Boogle

    Yeah I always liked yahoo better but one thing google is good for is I love it :mrgreen:

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted! But as soon as you do you get mauled by evil bunny/squirrel mutants and sadly don't survive. I wish I had a time machine.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    What nobody wants to sing the thing song? :(

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted but it takes 99 years and you breathe your last breath as you enter the last sentence in the story. I wish a million real American dollars would land ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: African Poking squirrels........

    Has anyone been poked by an African poking squirrel? Those things are dangerous. Who brought them here from Africa anyway?

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted! But your writing slows down and you can only write two words per minute. I wish I had a Nintendo Revoloution. (It's not even released yet....WHY!?)

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted! You fenced and won a gold medal and became famous then you woke up from the dream. I wish Spirited Away 2 will be released this year. ( Oh ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    Lets sing the thing song!!!!!!! Thing thing thing thing thing thing!!!! :whistle:

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted but now you stink beyond imagination and can't get a date. I wish I could read at light speed.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Yes, maybe fox hunting hounds are being put down becuase of fox hunting bans but, if fox hunting hounds need to be put down just because of the ban then ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted, but it turns to be a chicken in disguise. I wish I could breathe underwater.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Oh my gosh! I can't belive that people do that! I mean here in Texas cyoties kill our livestock but you don't see us hunting them like madmen. I won't ...

    Feb 21, 2006


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll