User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    Do you paln on becoming a professional writer someday or do you just write for fun? I just write for fun because I plan on becoming a videogame designer.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Actually there was one slight piece of humor in: A horse and bis boy. But, that was about it.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspirations?

    I guess each person has their way of becoming inspired by something.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! IT'S A PENGUIN!

    I shall call him...MR.BLU!!!!!! [/url]

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    I've searched on yahoo for hours to find a good writing community and this by far is the best one out there.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: MOTW 11/28-12/5

    Congradulations!!!! :mrgreen:

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Ham, turkey and mashed potatoes...mmmm. (Potatoes: The vegetable from heaven)

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    I want a: Ds Animal crossing Ds Nintendogs Timesplitters future perfect Books Cds R/C Car By the way can anyone reccomend any other DS games?

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspirations?

    What enspires you to write your stories,poems ect? Almost anything can enspire me it just depends on the mood I'm in. Cause if I'm in a bad mood I don't ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    My pet peeves: -When someone invades my personal space. -When someone tells me what to do when I play video games. (I know what the jump button is stupid!) Most ...

    Nov 29, 2005


cats, actually.<3
— theromanticchemist