User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    "you're the simon cowell of the YWS" will always remain my fondest memory. Well, you still remember when I said that, huh? LOL! I for got all about that. Even ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Another writing site to consider.

    Well I come back to check on my old home and I find out that it is being shut down. This is heartbreaking. But the reason I left was because ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    I'd want a Miniature kangaroo and a dragon. Does anybody know where I can get a dragon egg? They sell them at Wal-mart now right?

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    LOL this was funny! I like this line the most though. Is your name Robert Jordan and you lied like a dog to get this far? I do think that ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    The first one is pretty cool, yeah I'd pick that one.

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS crit shop

    Those are some good ideas I'll put them down on the rules list. Edit: OK everybody new rules have been added so make sure you edit your post according to ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kingdom Hearts

    I am a HUGE fan of KH and I am really excited about the sequel. There are going to be some really cool worlds to go to this time such ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS crit shop

    This is how the crit shop works: If you have a story that you want critiqued and you are willing to pay points for those critiques you can advertise your ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    And I just spent 15 points as well...... EDIT: Yeah 15 more!!!!!

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Okay, foxes do attack livestock. But, not all of them, only the daring ones. I must say that if a fox does attack your livestock then you have the right ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Best Movie of 2005

    Rei even though I haven't seen Houl's moving castle yet I'm sure it was the best animated film. I'm a huge Miyazaki fan and I must say that Spirited Away ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    My very good friend, Yahoo (the search engine) showed me the way to the YWS. I spent hours searching for writing clubs and this was the best of all of ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Well if they want fresh air and a good time then they can go on hikes. But, the fact that you said that they have a good time doing it ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Publish YOURSELF!?

    Or maybe YWS could use it to gather a collection of our wonderful stories... just a thought Now theres an idea!

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Fox Hounds are a working dog, why cant they keep as pets? Who the hell wants about 25 fox hounds to KEEP, FEED etc... It costs money which no average ...

    Feb 27, 2006


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost