User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Red Empire . part 1

    This was written very well, not once was I lost in the description. You used simple words that were successful in describing the situation without confusing the readers. I also ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    The story is still as intruguing as before. The way you created the suspense of discovering more about mersey is well done. You kind of gave a hint of his ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    But Nate, what if that thing draws the attention from the other thing and that thing becomes a usless thing that nobody cares about?

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted but then scientists catch you in a butterfly net and do painful experiments to see how magic works. I wish I had a pet dragon. (I can just see ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 1]

    Well.....Shame on you for making me look like a fool. I honestly don't know what era it is set in there are no key words to make it obvious. Either ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Snoink,......How dare you!? *cries* I loved goosebumps when I was younger. That was the series that got me interested in reading. But I guess that was a long time ago........Oh ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 1]

    Well, I guess maybe in the morning early in the morning.

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    TPBM drinks out of the toilet.

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing... ME!!!

    I want doughnuts too!!! Anyway welcome to the yws! :D My team of conga dancing elephants and I will be glad to welcome you with a portrayal of "Cats" the ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 1]

    I agree with torpid it was original and intruguing. The thing that kept me reading was to find out who the Boatman was. This mysterious figure kept the story interesting ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hidden Worlds- Prologue

    This was hard read as one big chunk of text, try breaking it up into smaller paragraphs that will make it a lot better. As for the story, it was ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 He's a knight and some knights tame dragons....and I love dragons!!!! Emma- High fives back, I love it too!!! :mrgreen:

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted but the plane is abducted by aliens and they replace your head with a dog's. I wish I could fly.

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 I love dragons what can I say?

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    I wish dog poop would pick itself up. (My dog poops too much)

    Feb 15, 2006


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins