User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Yes, maybe fox hunting hounds are being put down becuase of fox hunting bans but, if fox hunting hounds need to be put down just because of the ban then ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    *gasp* You havent seen spirited away?! You need to go to blockbuster right now! 9/10 it reminds me of Link from legend of Zelda, it's such an awesome game.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted, but it turns to be a chicken in disguise. I wish I could breathe underwater.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Oh my gosh! I can't belive that people do that! I mean here in Texas cyoties kill our livestock but you don't see us hunting them like madmen. I won't ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TV Show : Smallville and House

    I watch both of them. My dad is a smallville geek pretty much so I watch that with him and I watch house most of the time.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao...I am (possibly guessed?) new here.

    So you are a fencer? Cool!

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    You keep on forgetting to make your wish. I wish I coud touch type 1,000 words per minute.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Well around here we don't have fox problems so I can't really say. But, my animal lover side says NO!!!

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 100,000 Posts!

    Yay!!!! I think my welcoming committee of elephants can dance for us today. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Nintendo as in the company not the game console. I wish I had an army of man-eating squirrels that only obeyed my commands!!! :twisted:

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Because you made it yourself!! :D

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    It was Me!!!!! I took over the account!!! Bwahahahahah!!........*Ahem* Just kidding.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Boy was I wrong about my wish! I never saw that one coming :lol: Granted! But now you have to shave your face every morning. I wish I owned Nintendo!!!

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    No poor imp, we don't . Dynasty cow is just being weird........Weee lets have a weird party!!!! *Ahem* Chalk mark, my welcoming committee of elephants and I are happy to ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao...I am (possibly guessed?) new here.

    Welcome to the YWS! I have a welcoming committee of elephants that are very eager to meet you! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: I know.....I'm weird. I hope to see ...

    Feb 21, 2006


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor