User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Art & Photography Re: Champion Swordsman

    This is cool, I especially like the hair in the face because it makes him look mysterious and that my friend, is cool. 8)

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am blob, halluuuuuuu

    Hey blob! I also like spoons but I prefer the plastic kind. They are really good with lemon pepper. My welcoming committee of elephants an I are happy to welcome ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Why Yahoo Rocks My Socks, and Google is Boogle

    Yeah I always liked yahoo better but one thing google is good for is I love it :mrgreen:

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Animation Blip

    Aparantly I'm crazy beacuse I've never heard of it till now.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted! But as soon as you do you get mauled by evil bunny/squirrel mutants and sadly don't survive. I wish I had a time machine.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    What nobody wants to sing the thing song? :(

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted but it takes 99 years and you breathe your last breath as you enter the last sentence in the story. I wish a million real American dollars would land ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: African Poking squirrels........

    Has anyone been poked by an African poking squirrel? Those things are dangerous. Who brought them here from Africa anyway?

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted! But your writing slows down and you can only write two words per minute. I wish I had a Nintendo Revoloution. (It's not even released yet....WHY!?)

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Animation Blip

    I think it's cool... I only wish I could do that. I also like your new avatar, I assume you made it.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted! You fenced and won a gold medal and became famous then you woke up from the dream. I wish Spirited Away 2 will be released this year. ( Oh ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    Lets sing the thing song!!!!!!! Thing thing thing thing thing thing!!!! :whistle:

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted but now you stink beyond imagination and can't get a date. I wish I could read at light speed.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Who doesn't love fencing happy faces?

    Feb 22, 2006


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese