User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sans Soleil (short)

    Yeah I guess if you put it that way........

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Well if they want fresh air and a good time then they can go on hikes. But, the fact that you said that they have a good time doing it ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sans Soleil (short)

    The dsecription was good but what was the purpose of this piece? Was it to introduce your character? Because I could not see one little hint of what the plot ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The other people .

    It dosen't look like it but, he might.

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond the Doors (Excerpt)

    I agree with Jigsaw, you are a talented writer for your age. Are you sure that you arent a 45-year-old in disguise? Anyway, I think you did an exelent job ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Good, because this is a story I am interested in reading.

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Publish YOURSELF!?

    Or maybe YWS could use it to gather a collection of our wonderful stories... just a thought Now theres an idea!

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Fox Hounds are a working dog, why cant they keep as pets? Who the hell wants about 25 fox hounds to KEEP, FEED etc... It costs money which no average ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A tool that would be great on the YWS.

    It would be really cool if the YWS had a tool that highlights text. That way when we are reading stories we can highlight the mistakes we find. So, when ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Publish YOURSELF!?

    Yeah, I wouldn't use it for something really big, but if you've got some little thing that you don't think will get published by a big publisher and want to ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    So, when is pt 3 coming anyway?

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The other people .

    You make a good point, humans are destroying the animal's habitats. I agree with everything you said in the story but all of this was just the begenning. I live ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A World Away

    This would actually make a good picture book for children. The worlds have many colors and lots of things to see so there would be plenty to draw. The whole ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/26 to 3/4

    Congradulations Adam! Or Rat-boy! Okay I won't call you that.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Red Empire . part 2

    This is still as good as the last one you are getting really good at describing battles. I know I said this last time but I also really like your ...

    Feb 27, 2006


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria