User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Randomosity Re: OMG! IT'S A PENGUIN!

    I shall call him...MR.BLU!!!!!! [/url]

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Hitchhikers Guide Style Story

    This was pretty good. I can't give you a comment concerning the style of your story and the style of hitchhikers guide because I've never read the book I havent ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    I've searched on yahoo for hours to find a good writing community and this by far is the best one out there.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: MOTW 11/28-12/5

    Congradulations!!!! :mrgreen:

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Ham, turkey and mashed potatoes...mmmm. (Potatoes: The vegetable from heaven)

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    I want a: Ds Animal crossing Ds Nintendogs Timesplitters future perfect Books Cds R/C Car By the way can anyone reccomend any other DS games?

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspirations?

    What enspires you to write your stories,poems ect? Almost anything can enspire me it just depends on the mood I'm in. Cause if I'm in a bad mood I don't ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Monsters (Part 1)

    I really liked this. For some reason I love stories placed in dark mysterious places and I love suspense. (Which is exactly why I'm such a huge m.night shamalyn fan) ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    My pet peeves: -When someone invades my personal space. -When someone tells me what to do when I play video games. (I know what the jump button is stupid!) Most ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)

    HI! My name is Matthew or matt for short. :mrgreen: I like to draw,write and play videogames. (Nintendo mostly I'm a huge nintendo fanboy or a shegiru miyamoto fan since ...

    Nov 29, 2005


Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr