User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Okay, foxes do attack livestock. But, not all of them, only the daring ones. I must say that if a fox does attack your livestock then you have the right ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The Basis of Friendship (Pic)

    Lol! Thats funny. This animation must have taken you a long time.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Why you shouldn't kiss frogs.

    Wait... what? What request to me? In your friendship animation thread. She asked you to make one with a princess kissing a frog.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Annie and the Sky

    Hmm...I don't really know. Maybe try putting it in diferent words. Then it won't seem too cliche. It's just that many books and stories start with those very words. If ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

    Yeah, don't you just love the elephants? :mrgreen:

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Annie and the Sky

    Yeah I have to agree, it seemed too cliche.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

    I hope you can add to the collection too! :mrgreen: The YWS is definately the best writing site out there and you have found it! Now my welcoming committee of ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Best Movie of 2005

    Rei even though I haven't seen Houl's moving castle yet I'm sure it was the best animated film. I'm a huge Miyazaki fan and I must say that Spirited Away ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sans Soleil (short)

    I think your last theorie is correct Kiashana. That's what I was thinking too.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Annie and the Sky

    This was written very well I like the way you just started the story out as if it were just an average day. Barely anyone in the YWS does that ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    My very good friend, Yahoo (the search engine) showed me the way to the YWS. I spent hours searching for writing clubs and this was the best of all of ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am blob, halluuuuuuu

    A liver infection? Really? I need to get a new vet. And thanks for the comments on my stories. I'm not too proud of my past work considering they all ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sans Soleil (short)

    Hmm.... Maybe it's always dark there.....I don't know.

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Why you shouldn't kiss frogs.

    This isn't great artwork in fact it stinks but it is mainly for the joke. I want to thank Arieda for this because her request to sponson gave me the ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Whispers in the Dark - Updated and Revised Edition

    Lol! :lol: Backgroundbob, this is why I compared yo to Simon Cowell. You use metaphores like this: At the moment, it's like being hit with the same balled up sock ...

    Feb 28, 2006


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley