User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    I'd love to be able to get paid and recognised for something I love doing, but at the same time most of my stuff is quite I don't know. Probably ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Well they are on the soundtrack cd at the bookstore. I guess it's a mix of epic orchestrated music and some contemporary christian.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: MWAH!!!

    Lol! What a detaile d bio of yourself I might put mine up later I'm too lazy right now.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Jack of All Trades

    I also despise rap and hiphop. Cause I'm a christian and mostly listen to jars of clay, kutless mercy me ect. There is christian rap but I still don't like ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey, new person looking for help!

    I'm new here too but, I'll welcome you anyway: WELCOME :mrgreen:

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)

    Thanks for all of the warm welcomes. I really like this site so I won't be leaving any time soon. :mrgreen:

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Yeah they are all done by christian groups. Jars of clay and News boys are some of my favorites.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    Do you paln on becoming a professional writer someday or do you just write for fun? I just write for fun because I plan on becoming a videogame designer.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dirk and his Squigs

    I think it's a cigar. I love orcs and robots and this one is mixed! :mrgreen:

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom T-Shirts!

    Heh,I also liked that how to party one. If I had twenty bucks I'd buy it but, I don't.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: wanna give me a lil' story advice? pweeze?!*puppy dog eyes*

    I have the same problem rivergirl and to be honest I don't have a solution but, what I normally do is write a few pages and move on to another ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Atmosphere

    You can always go to your local library and check out some dark books to see how other writers do it. Or if you have a gothic friend you can ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Need Ideas for Character names!

    Hey thats exaclty what I do! Just go here and type in a word that relates to your character. Example: If you character is brave and cunning just type in ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Actually there was one slight piece of humor in: A horse and bis boy. But, that was about it.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspirations?

    I guess each person has their way of becoming inspired by something.

    Nov 30, 2005


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians