User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    I used to have a rabbit. I like yours it dose look like it's growing a mane. I would post pics of my pets but I'm having camera troubles right ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: About yours truly

    My real name is Matthew you can call me Matt if you want. My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is my mom's homemade chili and I'm a ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I've seen many people who don't like the cracking knuckles sound. One person I know can't stand the sound of a fingernail clipper. :lol:

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    Do you have any pets? I have a dog two cats and two hamsters. One of my cats follows me into the bathroom all of the time because he likes ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    Mine is in my sig.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    Yeah if I decide not to get into the videogame industry I want to get into the film industry.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 12/5- 12/12

    Do you pm the winner? Cause I don't think he knows yet. Anyway congradulations! :mrgreen:

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I don't have many phobias but, my biggest one is cockroaches I hate them. One time I had to sleep on the floor when we visited my grandma's and that ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Monsters (Part 2)

    Bravo Halloween, I loved it! The reason I like this is because it consists of four things that I like in a story. 1: Suspense 2: The lack of big ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    Well I guess the entire forum is filled with future authors. NOw when one of you gets published I can say: I know that person!!!!!!

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)

    I've already seen her I don't know her though. :D

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Me too I'm really excited!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)

    Heh, I don't have an accent either. But I can fake it really well cause a lot of people I know have one. :mrgreen:

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ermmm... Guess what ! I'm new!!

    Welcome!! I new too but, I'll welcome you anyway. :mrgreen: PM me if you need anything. I'd be glad to help.

    Dec 1, 2005


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke