User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Fantasy Novels Re: new project, title still pending...(II)

    Kyle stared vilely back at her as if she was Darth Vader himself. This right here was my favorite line. I loved it. That is the reason I like your ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: new project, title pending... (I)

    erggg I wish I had spell check. There is a spell check feature in this forum. You can use that.[/b]

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    I used to have an apricot poodle we had him for eleven years but he died. He was a member of the family. :cry: But, we have more pets that ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: About yours truly

    Well I have ton's of drawings but no scanner so for now I can't post them and I'll try to get a picture up sometime. It might be a while ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dirk and his Squigs

    Sponson, you should create an update art gallery.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    I have an eye for art! :mrgreen: Ok maybe I was just noticing the obvious.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..

    You are very good. The shading job is great too it gives life to the picture. Oh and I want my socks.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    ...and no, I've never even tried pissing in a cup. :lol: Hah! That was going to be my next question.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    I like the colored one it's really good. I like the way you did the vines. Vines are always good to fill out space in tree pictures. It balances out ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    First of all I have to say that the shading job is exellent. It takes a lot of practice to shade like that. The cloak has a lot of detail ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    Hmmmm why did she pee in the cup in the first place. I guess shes too lazy to go to the bathroom.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Conflict: Photoshop Experiment (Or, Simon for Snoink)

    Heh, snoink is right it dose look like simon.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    I love chibis they are really fun to draw. I like the first one she looks so innosant but very devious at the same time and a note to snoink: ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Wicked Hands

    I like the way you used many different colors. It fives it variety and a certian unique look. What did you use to paint it watercolor or pastels?

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: new project, title pending... (I)

    made him feel very small, like a spec of dirt on a squished ant. I like the way you use unique descriptions I've never heard of this one before. I ...

    Dec 5, 2005


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre