User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    So, I guess no one likes milk anymore.........what has the world come to!!???

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    [-X Theres no need to make me feel worse........

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Why dose paper scare you? Scientific reasons or it just creeps you out.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Toilet

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    Well.......your a weird milk not liker!!!!!! #-o (That was stupid)

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    One of my favorites is the one where you tell the wall about your plans for world domination. :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    I like the animals best when they are at that stage they are always so playful.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Katy Hitch Flo-Right

    Welcome :mrgreen:

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone play RuneScape?

    I played it for a while then I got bored of it so I won't bother putting my info up here.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    I always have milk with my cookies!!! 8-[ Stop making fun of me!!!

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    That is hilairous! How did you find it?

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    Wheres the milk?!?!

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dirk and his Squigs

    I checked it out I liked the elephant that was funny and the tie made him look so sophistocated.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff

    Your really good. I like the first one the best it's funny and the shadowy guy is cool.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lucidity

    The black rose was right it was perfect in description giving it a very depressing feel. Forgive me of my ignorance but, is this going to be continued?

    Dec 6, 2005


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor