-
Re: Whats the best alien movie ever made?(In your opinion)
My personal favorite is signs it is one of my all time favorite movies. M.night shamalayn is a great writer/director when it comes to thrillers. By the way if anyone ...
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Google fight!!!!
Yup this is definately the best way to settle a fight with your friends. :wink:
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Google fight!!!!
I did the spiderman/superman fight and sadly spiderman didn't stand a chance :cry:
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Spooked!
I used paint shop once it's pretty handy but seeing as mspaint is the only art program on my computer I really can't do anything.
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: I finally inked and colored something...
Lol! Thats funny! You did a good job.
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: An Avatar
Cool avatar I love orcs and ogres.
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Now's the time to say it.
Your not annoying and you don't post too much work. I don't really know you but you seem nice.
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.
Your never too old to play video games.
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: I'm New
Hey Elizabeth my names Matthew you can call me Matt if you want. What kind of games do you like? (It's Nintendo isn't better be)
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Google fight!!!!
There is this website called google fight it's very fun. What you do is type in two things in the google fight search engine and the engine will pull up ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift
Yeah that's something I'd like to know. :-k
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Cookies!
It's about time people agree with me!
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I were an Evil Overlord
This just comes to show if you want to be a bad guy just watch tv and learn from other peoples mistakes.
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Pets
Yeah it's expression looks funny :lol:
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Lucidity
It's not ignorant to ask someone if they will continue a piece of work! (It's a perfectly logical question to ask, in fact ) Once "The Great Hammer of Inspiration" ...
Dec 7, 2005
