User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    Why don't we have a different meeting day for each country? If people from other countries want to join all they have to do is figure out the time.

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: iHate

    Actually I thought the coloring was pretty good considering I can't color anyting worth a darn. I keep my drawing in black and white because I always ruin them when ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    Those crosses look like celtic symbols. Is that what they are supposed to be?

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Make with the Mikemas!

    Yeah ElectricBlueMonkey is right your drawing style is cool. Ever tried drawing dragons with that kind of style? I'm just curious.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Demon Manga

    I also have a how to draw manga book by christaphor hart. It's pretty good but it was after that when I decided that I like to draw fantasy more. ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    I agree with misterwaffles emma's avatar is funny.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: XMen 3

    It looks awsome!! I saw a trailer on attack of the show not too long ago and it got me siked!!

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo DS

    I asked for a ds for christmas and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it. The main games I asked for were: Nintendogs Animal crossing wild world Mario kart ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why dosen't yws have an rp board?

    Oh sorry I guess I just wasn't paying attention. I'll go check them out.

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Very Short Showing Work

    Good description and no spelling mistakes that I can see. I have to say this is pretty good. It's confusing but thats only because of the short start. I'll be ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why dosen't yws have an rp board?

    I was just curious.

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: About yours truly

    I've never lived anywhere else and the only time I've ever been out of the state is when my family went to louisiana for a vacation.

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: new project, title still pending... (III)

    Ah, now the fantasy plot is unfolding. I've been waiting for this for a while. I almost thought you gave up on the story. You have gotten me hooked I ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    Congrats Zelithon!!! :elephant: :elephant:

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    This is some great art i like the sheet music (or whatever you call it). Everything is so precise and well measured.

    Dec 12, 2005


Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde