User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Randomosity Re: Favorite boards in the yws

    Just post the boards you like the most. My three favorites are: (drum roll please) Fantasy fiction,the lounge and randomness!

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shaman-revised

    Since everyone has already nit-picked at the grammar I will simply comment. This is a type of story I haven't read in a while I'm normally reading about dragons and ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 because its funny.

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Books becoming obselete? It must be stopped!!!

    I've seen a lot of e-books on the Internet and I have read a couple that are pretty good. They aren't J.K. Rowling material but, they are still good reads. ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plagerism

    Yeah thats a pretty nice plan.

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Wave* Hi!!

    Welcome! I know I'm late but, happy birthday any way!

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    I didn't mean to make you look bad.........

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I give yours a 7/10 also. I hope I'm right when I say it's beauty and the beast. I like the sunshine pouring through the window effect it has.

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shaman-revised

    I love anything paranormal it is sort of a magnet to me I can't stay away from this stuff. I'm quite familiar with shamans so the story wasn't confusing to ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    Hey she likes pigs.....whats wrong with that?

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    I love invader zim............Why dose the complete season 1 dvd have to be so expensive...It's $70!!!

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 Because now that I know where you arent I have a better clue of where to find you if you ever make me mad.....

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 1000th post party

    Congrats!!! 1,000 posts proves that you are true to yws...I'll get there sooner or later... I hope.

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jobs!

    I live in such a small town that all of the part time jobs are taken...but I'm tryin.

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curse of a Writer-help?

    I have the same problem. I try to juggle two different stories at once. If I get bored of writing one I move on to one I started a month ...

    Jan 3, 2006


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus