User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Archive Re: Slip

    As she awoke once again she noticed she wasn't on the hood of her battered car anymore. She was now in a musty old house laid on a wooden table. ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This is a Poem

    Heh I agree Matt Bellamy it is an interesting Idea. Like I said about your poem: Batteries I like poems if they are unique and creative and this was one ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Batteries

    This poem was...different but in a good way. I don't really like mushy love poems and some are just too deep and emotional to me but this one states the ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The secret journal of Animus.

    Yes I have finally posted some of my work. This is pretty long that way I can get to the main plot in my first post. I would really appreciate ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oinkerwinkle

    I would never be able to survive as a vegetarian. No bacon,no cheese burgers ,no fried chicken. It's a nightmare. Oh and cool animation. How long did it take you ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shaman- violently edited. (critique wanted!!!)

    Then get writing cause I'm bored and I want to read something...(No pressure)

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Unknown

    This seems like it will be pretty thrilling in the next couple of chapters. I love suspense I think that suspense it key to thrillers because thrillers don't ues blood ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err.. Greetings

    Same here doe if you want me to critique your work just pm me. I'd be glad to......and welcome!

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shaman- violently edited. (critique wanted!!!)

    This is still going strong. The description is very well done and all of the earleir events are tying together nicely. I like the details of his transformation too the ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Connect the dots!

    Ok here is how the game works: I have made a picture on ms paint the Picture only consists of dots. You have to copy the picture and paste it ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/15 - 1/22

    Congradulations It is a really big feat to finish a novel I wish I had the attention span to do that.

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Demon...Dono style.

    So this is a different version of fontroy's work?

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    Hmmmm...what did you use to draw the second one?

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Morton the Mad Tinker

    You just keep drawing all of these cool orcs! It maks me wanna draw..... *gets pencil and paper*................now to figure out what I want to draw.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Holy Mongoose, Batman, Bobo draws again!

    Great jumping jelly beans, Batman, Bobo is a good colorist!

    Jan 11, 2006


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)