User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Welcome scifiguy! Sci-fi is one of two of my favorite categories. My other favorite is fantasy.

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think Nate loves me...

    Maybe someday scientists will create a cure for writers block...until then, hello hours of staring at a blank screen.

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: Slip

    James shuffled to the car and opened the door only to find the cell phone in pieces on the floor board. He knew he had no chance of survival so, ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think Nate loves me...

    Hey Sgt.salt! That is a good name. (I put salt on everything I'm gonna have such high cholesterol I'll die of a heart attack at sixteen) You will really like ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Saga Continues...My Intro.

    Hey I will start off saying what I always say: WELCOME!! Oh and I like chewing gum too. I'm chewing winterfresh as I type this. It's pretty much flavorless as ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The secret journal of animus PT 2: The messenger.

    I'm sorry it took so long to post the next part but I have not been able to get to a computer long enough to do anything. But, here it ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: grey island

    I like the plot idea. If you are trying to decide which of your stories to continue this would be the one in my opinion. It is more original than ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the Horde

    Yes creativity is always important but, grammar and spelling is also crutial to a good story. The plot is good but, it seems like you have many stories posted already. ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling

    Like almost everybody else said: WOW! This is really good. It's a fast paced poem and it's pretty deep too. This must mean you look at life from a pretty ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The adventures of the geek.

    I never thought I'd write poetry before but guess what, I did! Its nothing deep or meaningfull its just something I wanted to write. Enjoy :wink: I got beat up ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: We love you Nate!

    This is honestly the best writing site out there. Not only is it full of friendly people who are great at teaching new writers but it has many things to ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 because youre good with photoshop.

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    This was a very inventive story. I like the way all of the magicians met at this magic fairground it seems like an interesting place but, it could use a ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Random Fight Scene, starring Azrael Deathand

    I like the way you described the fight, it all pieced together in my head nicely. You definately know your stuff when it comes to writing fight scenes. Azrael, seeing ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The secret journal of Animus.

    Thanks for the advice. This will really help out because I have read it over and over and it felt kind of hollow in a way. It does lack in ...

    Jan 20, 2006


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns