User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Welcome Mat Re: uh, hi... i'm new, and...

    Any writing is welcome here :D The main purposes of the site are to: share your work with others,improve your skills,help others improve their skills and have fun.

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Under the city

    This is a pretty good plot but like everybody said it needs some editing and revising. Remember always capatalize an "I" when it is by itself. Also remember to put ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Comicness

    The artwork is really great I love the chi-bi anime style. And unless you edited the words since all of the complaints I can read the perfectly because my hand ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    Actually fan-art will help because it will teach her how to draw the facial details and after a while it will pay off even if someone mimics a certain pose ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Caffran

    Well I assume the sketchiness is there because it is a sketch....... I like the guy with the hockey stick thats funny. What contest did you enter anyway?

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Eleven O'Clock

    I said it once and I'll say it again I love your art style. Do you have a tablet pc or something? Because it looks so crisp and clean. Either ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dono's Gallery

    WOW! That bearded guy with the axe was awesome. You put a lot of detail into him. It must have taken a long time to do that....or did it? I ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Helicopters are awesome.

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 I just love those flaming birds!

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i am new here

    Hey welcome to the forums! I don't play warcraft but, I really want to. From what I hear on g4tv it's pretty life-consuming.

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/31/06 - 2/7/06

    Hmmm...you guys aren't going to let him live that comment down are you? Congrats Phoenix!

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello people who actually enjoy writing as i do!

    Hey welcome to the yws!! I can tell that you write poetry because of the way you wrote your post. Am I correct?? Anyway if you need me to crit ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: uh, hi... i'm new, and...

    Welcome!!! My family calls me matthew and my friends call me Matt. And since your a friend you can call me Matt. If you need someone to crit your story ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Get attacked by elephants!

    Getting attacked by adrenaline rush indeed. People would pay for that stuff....................

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 ASLAN ROCKS!!!

    Jan 31, 2006


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter