User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Mine is a picture of a heartless from Kingdom hearts on the ps2. I give yours a 7/10 I like the simpsons but he's not my favorite character.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Desk

    Thats great I'm getting a tablet soon too *dances* I can't wait! I will be posting some of my newly drawn work when I get it.

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Back in Time Scenes

    Oh you mean flash backs? If you write the flashbacks well enough then I don't think anyone would be confused you just need to make sure that your readers are ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Other Re: Random Randomness: A lotr parody.

    Thanks for the advice guys I will definately expand this but first I will spoof another poor unsuspecting victim. Bwahahaha!!

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    And I just spent 15 points as well...... EDIT: Yeah 15 more!!!!!

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Other Re: Random Randomness: A lotr parody.

    I had a lot of fun writing this so, I will definately be spoofing plenty of other movies out there. Keep an eye out for more Random Randomness I should ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Other Re: Random Randomness: A lotr parody.

    Once again here is another of my weird stories. "Give it to me!!" the little deformed hobbit hissed. "Give me the precious!" "No!" Dodo yelled. "Look what it did to ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Other Re: Random randomness!

    Thanks. I'm writing something more serious. But, I just can't stay focused on it right now. So when I'm bored I just write weird things like this.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Commission

    Wow, getting paid five bucks to draw. Nice deal. Good drawing too. I would think getting your skin blown off by intense winds would hurt but, since she's talking about ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Deoxyribonucleic acid

    Welcome Thorn! Yes, it is true, Sponson has ruled the art boards for a while. Maybe you will give him a run for his money. I hope to see a ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: me *smiles and bows*

    Welcome, Bronco! I too, am homeschooled. I have been for five years and I love it. It would be cool to be on the top ten list but, that takes ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 3]

    Oh, stupid me. I probably didn't soak that up. I remember you mentioning that in the first chapter but, I forgot.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Annie and the Sky

    This is much better. You took Areida's advice and put it to work. *Applauds* Great job.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Touching death

    Your description was pretty good. You definatlely made it seem dark and lonely. I like the way you made sam feel like he was in an exotic forest when he ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 3]

    It's okay that this chapter didn't have any action because it shone a little light on Mersey's family. It helped us understand how poor he really is. In this chapter ...

    Mar 3, 2006


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)