User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Randomosity Re: the world

    You can't move it one of the moderators have to do that. When they see it they will move it.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who have you seen on random member lately?

    I was just curious...(did you see me huh huh????) I just saw somebody named Green monkey and Lil KeKe.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 I saw that on a long time ago...I guess funny pictures spread around the internet pretty fast.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: the world

    Posts like these belong in randomness. So, this will be moved pretty soon.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't you just love beginnings?

    Welcome HereAndNow! If you need someone to crit your story just pm me. I always have time to spare.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: CATTAPILLAR. the uncut version

    Yes, if you want your story to to really get a reader's attention try including more than just one paragraph.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tally- Different Titles Welcome

    The description was good I was able to picture a decent amount of details in my head. At the start I thought they were exploring an old abandoned house but ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The old dwarf road: part 2

    Yes, this one is better but you still need to include more description of the dwarf's surroundings. After having this flashback Gerhart stepped up onto a boulder and replied “If ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Well, I can't wait to see some of your work. :D

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEllo World

    Welcome!!! If you need any help or if you want somebody to crit your story just send me a pm and five bucks. (Just kidding....about the money thing.)

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: CATTAPILLAR. the uncut version

    Only one thing stood between me and the approaching Caterpillar . My sword. I tried to slice the evil thing but it was two small I missed every time, I ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire in the soul.

    You did a pretty good job describing the battles. I could picture it in my mind very well but, the thing is you didn't describe the scenery so I had ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Manhwa Carmina

    Great inking job! I would also like to know what kind of pen you used. I've been practicing inking here lately.

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Eleven O'Clock

    Hmmm......that too.

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the old dwarf road: part1

    So far the writing isn't bad but, it is always better to post many long paragraphs of your story at first to grab your reader and get them interested. So ...

    Feb 3, 2006


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri