User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Art & Photography Re: Poop

    Oh yeah, I didn't notice the gun in the other hand.

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Poop

    Heh my bad.

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Enders

    At first it was hard for me to stay interested due to the long description of the hustle and bustle of the meeting. But, I'm glad that I kept reading ...

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Poop

    It's a girl...notice the chest area.

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Question!

    That is great! I don't really draw people...because I can't. I normally draw dragons so my people compared to yours will definately show that mine belong in a paper shredder. ...

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Poop

    So, you drew a person with a pooper scooper I like it :lol: . It's hard to tell that the thing she is holding is a pooper scooper but the ...

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/7-2/14

    .................................. I'm speechless..................Okay my speechlessness is over now I can congradulate her. Congradulations Smaur!!!! You definately deserve this if you are willing t

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wraith

    Well this was interesting. I was confused because the first part is hard to read. You're writing style is...different and it is a little hard to follow but I really ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    Well with this being a prolouge I don't really know anything other than she is in a cell she has been there for a long time and she just got ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Enders

    The prolouge dosen't really give any information...none at all. I guess I'll have to wait untill you post the first chapter to crit anything.....

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am me

    Don't take this the wrong way way Backgroundbob but, you're like the Simon cowell of the yws. Harsh but, true. Now if you look at the core meaning of the ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yea for new-ness!

    Wow she just got here and she is already nit-picking at everybody's grammar. I think youre going to fit in very well here. If you need any help or you ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err, Hi, I'm New Here

    Welcome! Welcome! You can call me Matt or Twilight. If you need anybody to crit your story just pm me. I have no life so, I have plenty of free ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The marshals of the black templars

    Yes weapons and power dosen't nessicarily make a good character. Personality Is key. If you were to meet your characters in person right now would you like them? Would they ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who have you seen on random member lately?

    I think I saw you once I'm not sure it's a faded memory.... A lot of people I see are people who just joined and never posted...I hate it when ...

    Feb 6, 2006


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard