User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Okay heres how it works I start off by wishing something then you grant my wish but you corrupt it somehow. For example: Me: I wish I had a pet ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 I don't really know who it is.

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/14-2/21

    Congradulations! Here, I have assembled an elephant conga line for your viewing. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: It's hard to train them to do t

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Slorgsnik da Butcha

    Yes, fine ms paint is okay but I'm just saying that all of the other programs are better. Why does it seem like you took it personal when I takled ...

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ms Paint

    I was the one who mentioned it was blocky. Maybe someone who practices on it can do some pretty good artwork but, still it is a pain just to get ...

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Charlie hall: Flying into daybreak. (It's a christian band.) I just got it from the student life tour, anybody heard of it?

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Introductory Post...

    Yeah I thought that was haku. I guess you can call me a naruto geek. I watch it on toonami every week. I did read some of the manga but ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There!

    Welcome! I must agree with everybody else. Yws is very addictive. I'm sure it will take your parents a crow bar to ket your fingers off of the key board ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing me

    Hey there Certinaly Love! Welcome tot he yws. I'm sure you are a pretty good writer you are just too modest. Besides the whole point of the yws is to ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    Welcome! Welcome! I was also here as a different member a while ago. Then I re-joined as *Twilight* after a while. I hope to see your work around. If you ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Slorgsnik da Butcha

    And now for a moment of sarcasm!!! Oh yes I love ms paint the possibilities are limitless! It has a very high amount of detailed tools to use and get ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Other Re: Random randomness!

    This is nothing serious I just felt like writing something weird and random. Hope you enjoy! Dan walked across lookee Field with a giant carrot held high. His dream was ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Introductory Post...

    Hey welcome to the forum!! I hope to see you around. By the way is that a Naruto character in your avatar?

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: new story

    Hmm that is a very inventive idea you might be able to pull it off if you add enough twists and have some sort of danger of collecting the mist. ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Other Re: The Death Of Spam

    That was funny I love stories with nothing but random craziness. That is why I watch bobobo-bo-bobobo on Toonami. I like the third chapter it made me laugh when they ...

    Feb 10, 2006


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451