User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    "you're the simon cowell of the YWS" will always remain my fondest memory. Well, you still remember when I said that, huh? LOL! I for got all about that. Even ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Another writing site to consider.

    Well I come back to check on my old home and I find out that it is being shut down. This is heartbreaking. But the reason I left was because ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Tools

    I really liked this but, I guess this means you aren't going to continue: The Boatman. It's a shame but it seems like this story is equally interesting. Once again ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon, only the beggining

    This was pretty good. You did a good job on describing your creature but, that is the thing you only described the creature then, you ended. I know what your ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    I'd want a Miniature kangaroo and a dragon. Does anybody know where I can get a dragon egg? They sell them at Wal-mart now right?

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    LOL this was funny! I like this line the most though. Is your name Robert Jordan and you lied like a dog to get this far? I do think that ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hey there Teo welcome to the YWS! It seems we both share the same name Because my name is Matthew too. My friends call me Matt most of the time ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello..

    Hey there Shimmer welcome to the YWS! My birthday is April 6th so we will both be celebrating pretty soon. I hope to see you around! :D

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    The first one is pretty cool, yeah I'd pick that one.

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS crit shop

    Those are some good ideas I'll put them down on the rules list. Edit: OK everybody new rules have been added so make sure you edit your post according to ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kingdom Hearts

    I am a HUGE fan of KH and I am really excited about the sequel. There are going to be some really cool worlds to go to this time such ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS crit shop

    This is how the crit shop works: If you have a story that you want critiqued and you are willing to pay points for those critiques you can advertise your ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi to all

    Hello,hello! Welcome to the site! If you need someone to critique your story just pm me I'd be glad to help. :D

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey whats up everyone

    Welcome! Ari is right, it is addictive and you will soon find out why. (If you havent already) If you need anybody to critique your work just pm me I'd ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 4]

    Once again I applaud you, I'm glad you gave your villan another appearance, for some reason I really like the Boatman. I think a good villan really helps make a ...

    Mar 13, 2006


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour