User avatar

*DaughteroftheMoon*

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Welcome to the nuthouse...I mean YWS! So tell us a little about yourself, whats your favorite books to read? So just a few rules, minimize the chatspeak and keep a ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello !

    Hello there! So random episodes for Family Guy huh? I have watched a few... So when you do write,, is it poetry, or short stories, or novels? If you ever ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Welcome to the great big family! I love history writings, and I'll be sure to check yours out. Historic fiction is great. Hey, don't worry, on YWS you will get ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: What is Success?

    Hey there. I liked, no loved the idea of your poem. Although I think it could use some improvement. I would suggest that you take a few never's out. A ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: What a Gymnast!

    What a Gymnast Kaylyn Stout Roundoff Backhandspring Tuck, Such a beautiful combination To be such a great gymnast, Takes a lot of determination. I admire your strength, As you mount ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: To My Bases

    To My Bases Kaylyn Stout Bases, I have to say I owe the stunt to you, Even when you’re tired You always make it through. You keep the flyer in ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Flyer

    Dear Flyer Kaylyn Stout I admire your determination, To stay in the air. It certainly takes courage, To trust me with your care. The least I can do, Is catch ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ahh

    Hey there! I know, I'm late. So, tell us about yourself, who is your favorite author? So all the rules have been covered. Writing well, It's great. So if you ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Hand

    ... I like these first lines, they drew me in, although, I suggest that you shorten up the last line in this stanza, its way longer than the first few ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey from the Cullens

    Hey there! I also love twilight, all the books...I'm not obsessed...Well just a little. Nessie is one of my favorite characters. So all the rules have been covered, and I ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Well, hello there, welcome to the great big family of YWS! So the rules have been covered so I get the fun part. What is your favorite color? How long ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: baby brother

    Thanks for the review Sofi, although, I didn't capitilize and put in grammar on purpose. Its one of those poems without the grammar. Thanks again for taking the time to ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Little Flare

    Okay, okay, so here is my poetry: Tear it apart, it needs it. Such a rough draft. Thanks, ~Alyss

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    I love horses! Wow, already have finished a novel. *mutters* lucky. I have been trying to finish one, but have contracted a deadly disease, WB aka Writers Block. So a ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Intro!

    Welcome to the great big family! Cool! I'm also 16, and am attempting to write a story. Key word: Attempting. Yours has better luck than me, to be already on ...

    Jan 26, 2009


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer