User avatar

*DaughteroftheMoon*

  • WRFF Archive Re: Wonderland Reviews

    Just got done with Poison Love. So anyone else?

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 2~

    Okay, so here goes the review that you asked for. Diction: Okay, I'm going to do this first sence it seemed the subject that you lacked in most. I found ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wonderland Reviews

    Ok, I'll get it right now. Anyone else, anyone?

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there...

    I love Garth Nix and Cornelia Funke. Have you read the Sabriel series??? Oh and welcome. I see that everyone has covered all the rules and questions, so I'll just ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Bloody Kisses<33

    Okay, you need to put these more into formation. They are everywhere, see they could look like this: Bloody Kisses, better then death. Bloody Kisses, almost like theft. They steal ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: who in the whispered breeze

    Okay so here goes you review, whether your ready or not. :) Grammar/Punctuation: I see that you are not using punctuation in your poem. If you are not going to ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Reaper

    Well, the only meaning I can find in this poem is death, but I am one that most of the time cannot even see the obvious. haha. So on to ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 for the first one 9/10 for the last one, it was hilarious!

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Post your Picture!

    Haha, this is me.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Post your Picture!

    Post you picture on this thread to share with others!

    Feb 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wonderland Reviews

    Finished with all the reviews! Please feed me more. :)

    Feb 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wonderland Reviews

    KailaMarie, your review is done. Sorry for the wait. My computer crashed, cause a virus got it. So, I'm moving on to RGallagher. Keep the reviews coming!!

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Haha, I totally love Twilight and HArry Potter also. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are really good books. So just a few rules: Don't use chatspeak, and if you use any ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    Hi there, you can just call me Alyss. I know that my username is a mouthful. :) So, just don't use chatspeak, thats a useful tip. Some people will hunt ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hey Babycakes

    Here is the review you asked for, sorry if it is a bit late. I have actally read this poece before you asked me to review it, and noticed about ...

    Feb 5, 2009


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell