User avatar

*DaughteroftheMoon*

  • General Articles Re: Things are not as they appear in Shakespeare

    Kaylyn Stout L. Bennett Literature 11 October 2009 Don’t Judge a Book by Its Cover Don’t judge a book by its cover has been said to every child at some ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salvete, omnia!

    Hey You! :) Welcome to YWS! I know a little bit of latin, although I want to learn more. I'm taking AP Lit classes and our teacher is constantly giving ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    Hey BB. Its nice to see that you finally found what you were looking for. I can see that nearly all the rules that you need to know has been ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hayy :]]

    Looks like everyone has covered all the general rules. Now, its your time to figure it out. :) If you ever need help with anything or are in need of ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Forever and Always

    Thanks for your review Demeter. I get what you mean, I didn't notice that before. I'll be sure to change it up.

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from newcomer Belle!

    Yes, I know that my username is a mouthful, so just call me Alyss. :) I see that the rules have been explained and that you already have friends here! ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Wait...What does PBM. It took me a while to figure out what TPBM meant. But I finally figured it out. TPBM knows that blondes are the coolest!

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 I wish that I could see what it said after inspiration.

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Hmmm....I haven't read Pride and Pred. I have to now. Everyone is saying that he is so much better then Edward. I like the Edward in my head, but the ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: good books

    Oh, the House of Night Series is good. So here are some of my recommendations: The Faerie Path series by Frewin Jones Abarat by Clive Barker There is a really ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :]

    Hey there, I know that my username is a mouthful, so just call me Alyss. It seems that all the technical things are already taken care of. So you take ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm bad at subject lines so....CHEESE

    Hey there! So let me get you some basic rules: No chatspeak, or frequent abbriviations. Try to keep you grammar good in your posts. Also keep a 2:1 ratio to ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =]

    Welcome! So, you like Paramore too? I listen to a few of there songs. Lucky, I can't seem to finish anything, not one book! Well, all the major rules have ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    First one: 10/10 so true. It means something to me. Second one: 7/10

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Welcome to the Nuthouse *cough cough* I mean YWS! So tell us about yourself. Who is your favorite author? And your favorite book? How long have you been writing? Sorry ...

    Feb 9, 2009


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality