Medieval Tech Support

Medieval Tech Support

Doth thou needeth assistance?

  • 7 forum topics
  • 8 wall posts
  • Created Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:24 am

← Back to Forum

Fashion Fanatics

2 posts in this topic.

  1. I need help with outfits from around the 13th century. I am not fashionly inclined, so I have no idea what anything would loook like. Any pictures?

    It would be nice it there were historically accurate clothing for nobles that don't look stupid-- (big sleeves, pathetic pants, etc.)know of any good sites I could check out?
  2. I don't know about sites, but there are a lot of pictures in books based on medieval life, knights, etc. You can find these types of books at your local library.


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn