Randomness

Randomness

Random things for Random people.

  • 5 forum topics
  • 264 wall posts
  • Created Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:51 pm

← Back to Forum

Random onomatopoeia

27 posts in this topic.

  1. BAM!


    Your turn.
  2. Klunk!
  3. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!
  4. Pop!
  5. Sizzle!
  6. Fizzz~
  7. Bangbang!
  8. Snap Crackle Pop!
  9. swishswishswoosh
  10. Plop
  11. SUPERCALIFRAJALISTICEXPEALIDOSIOUS I think that's how you spell it. It's from Mary Poppins.
  12. ARF!
  13. sweesh!
  14. HAKUNA MATATA!
  15. KABOOOOOOMM!


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger