Fantasy Fools

Fantasy Fools

Fantasy Fools

  • 80 forum topics
  • 58 wall posts
  • Created Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 am

← Back to Forum

The best fiction series ever

20 posts in this topic.

  1. I adore The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. It's fantastic, I love the ending and there's going to be more! (Never saw that coming it was meant to be a trilogy)
  2. I love the Harry Potter series and Twilight, but no one ever looks at the smaller series and one of my favourites is Vampire Academy. It makes me cry and laugh and every other emotion! <3
  3. songs of ice and fire by george rr martin. A Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, Storm of Swords...etc. They are the best books, no arguments!

    however, my favourites are the books of pellinor by allison croggon. Theyre not the greatest fantasy series ever written, but they speak to my heart. If it wasnt for her, I'd never have kept going with my writing :)


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47