Grammar Freaks

Grammar Freaks

Grammar Freaks

  • 9 forum topics
  • 3 wall posts
  • Created Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 am

← Back to Forum

Randomness

28 posts in this topic.

  1. I won the science fair but my partner wasn't there.

    i have tom cruise glases that i wears all of the time!
  2. I have Tom Cruise glasses that I wear all the time!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Blu and read was it book colors.
  3. Blue and red were the book colors.

    _______________________________



    the sky is green and the grass blue. wat iz up with dat?
  4. I won the science fair, but my partner wasn't there.

    Me no lik test at skol.
  5. I hate tests at school!


    Me afeared o me cooosuhn.
  6. I'm afraid of my... cousin? Is that what the word is xD ?

    no one is posting in our group anymoor... how do we makes it gooder
  7. Nobody is posting in our group anymore... How do we make it better?

    -----
    Eyes thinks it iz juste fINe. :) Perhaps, tho, if we added a few more word gams? Or teachingz nO grammur? Idk...
  8. I think it's just fine. Perhaps, though, we can add more word games or teach more grammar? I don't know...

    --------------------------------------------------------------------

    im sick and dont fell god. not to mention noooone evr psts her anymur.

    XD ~April
  9. I'm sick and I don't feel good, not to mention nobody ever posts here anymore.

    (Was that right??? Or did I write the second part wrong?)

    ---------------------

    I hopes u fill beter. And dont wury abt the postingsss. this plAcE iz stil awsom
  10. I hope you feel better. Don't worry about the postings, because this place is still awesome.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I is da nuist mmbre hear an idk bout hw al dis wurks. Hlp wood b nise!
  11. I am the newest member here, and I don't know about how all of this works. Help would be nice!

    ***

    im teh bst wrtr in da wrld. cnt u tll by mi awsme wrtng skllz?
  12. I'm the best writer in the world. Can't you tell by my awesome writing skills?


    *******************************

    im relly tierd im gunna go too slep.
  13. I'm really tired. I'm going to sleep.

    So long nobody post dy. D fourm closd izzit?


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson