Songwriters Express

Songwriters Express

Songwriters Express

  • 17 forum topics
  • 0 wall posts
  • Created Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 am

← Back to Forum

Taylor Swift

2 posts in this topic.

  1. What do you think of her?

    I personally think that she is an AH-MAZE-ZING song writer, but when it comes to singing, she should stick to karaoke.

    What are your favorite songs/lyrics of hers?
  2. I love her like I love her shiny boots and sparkly dresses! XD

    Sometimes, she's not good in live performances but she's the amazing country songwriter/singer!

    Forever and Always (piano version)...
    actually and generally... Everything!
    She writes songs that can relate to us, you know.


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus