Language Usergroup

Language Usergroup

Welcome! Bienvenidos! Bienvenue! Willkommen! Tervetuloa! Salve!

  • 112 forum topics
  • 60 wall posts
  • Created Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 am

← Back to Forum

What language are you learning at the moment?

22 posts in this topic.

  1. I'm starting to learn French as well. :)
  2. I am fluent in English and French! I am learning American sign language, Arabic and Darija (Arabic with a Moroccan accent), Twi (the language of Ghana) and intend to learn Latin roots as they are the basis for most languages...it's a lot, but Illove languages and learn them so easily and quickly
  3. I'm learning Japanese right now. I've managed to learn a bit, at least!
  4. Spanish :) but ik a few phrases in French, Portuguese, and American Sign Language. :)
  5. Pig Latin.
  6. I've been learning Spanish since 8th grade!
  7. I'm learning German(my vocab of it is pretty scattered), Italian(again, scattered, mostly bad words though....) and getting a better feel on my English spelling.


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom