Inktober Enthusiasts

Inktober Enthusiasts

For those participating in Inktober!

  • 83 forum topics
  • 85 wall posts
  • Created Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:56 pm

← Back to Forum

Ink’s Eldentober 2026

3 posts in this topic.

  1. Second attempt at doing this event! Did not do as many last year so we’ll see if I can do more >:)
  2. Image

    The prompts I’ll be following
    I will also be doing digital since I don’t think I have the motivation for traditional
    (Also I’ve had a lot of time lately to do digital so that helps)
  3. Eldentober: Day One
    Prompt: King
    Info: Morgott is the Veiled Monarch of Leyndell, as he is an Omen, a cursed race, and was shunned by the Golden Order. Despite that, he still remains thanklessly loyal to the Order.

    (Please click for better quality ToT
    Image


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady