Plot Bunny Adoption agency

Plot Bunny Adoption agency

Suffering from writer's block , need help devolping your story, want to see a idea come to life? Come to the plot bunny adaption agency!

  • 20 forum topics
  • 22 wall posts
  • Created Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:07 pm

← Back to Forum

Bunny for Father's Day...

3 posts in this topic.

  1. I won't have access to a printer during Father's Day, so I need to write him a little, 'I'm so glad to be your daughter' story. I need something that can be short and sweet and is sentimental and gooey... Please
  2. how about a letter by a girl who's an orphan. The letter could be about what she thinks is the perfect dad.
  3. You could write a sorry about dad teaching his daughter to drive


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus