z

Young Writers Society

oh, FINE... if you insist.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:10 am
tobyrocks17 says...

Since school's starting up again, I'll start editing again. Feel free to post any story/poem/creative piece, any size, any genre although I am much better at critiquing stories than poems, since I often can't comprehend the depth and complexity of most poems.
(complexity is SO a word!) I'm also not that great at fan-fiction, but I will try my best

- tobaielle

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 am
empressoftheuniverse says...

GREAT! Can you do both parts of my story? It's other fiction (dark other fiction, leaning kinda towards horror) and I would love some more reviews!
Here's part one:
viewtopic.php?t=52420
and part two
topic52460.html
If you don't like it and refuse to review it.. I understand.
Thanks so much
~Meagan
Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart.
*Le Bible
Royal Reviews Here!

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:04 pm
Pretty Crazy says...

Please review this, I know I'm not explaining much but tell me what you think from this:
topic52445.html#p594815
there is a first and second part, you should probably read those first! :)
Looking for someone who won't disappoint you?
Look to Jesus.:)

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:09 pm
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet