Young Writers Society

The King's Quest (Started/Accepting)

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:04 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Marlon Grey ~ Human

I had already packed my bags. I made a point of being prepared at all times because you never know when you might have to make a speedy exit. It took longer than I expected to prepare some fake 'secret documents.' The real secret documents, including the profiles, had been destroyed. If you couldn't remember a secret, you didn't deserve to keep it.

I opened the door to find Imara waiting.

"I was about to knock. What took you so long?" she said.

"I was looking for my screwdriver. Let's go."

We made our way to where the others were. Doe met us.

"Marlon, we're loaded and ready to go. I've got an itinerary of everyone's stuff, everyone except Imara and yours"

"We'll deal with that later," I said, before raising my voice. "Everybody mount up. Dragon riders, your mission is to scout ahead to the west and find a place to camp for the night. The rest of us will travel west along the road. Find a spot and then return and find us. Any questions?" There were none.

"Let's move out."
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:21 am
Dakushau says...

Ayleth Kaduri ~ Fairy Sprite

Ayleth hovered a few inches over the stone floor examining a pretty little flower that sprouted out through a crack in the rocky floor. It hadn't taken her very long to complete the task Leif had sent her off on. She had been asked to round up anyone who hadn't yet arrived back at the meeting area, which she did with exceptional swiftness.

Everyone stood around chatting or doing there own things as we all waited for Marlon to show up and tell us what to do. Before Ayleth knew it, her waiting had come to an end. She hadn't even gotten to finish examining the flower.

Raising his voice to be heard, Marlon shouted, "Everybody mount up. Dragon riders, your mission is to scout ahead to the west and find a place to camp for the night. The rest of us will travel west along the road. Find a spot and then return and find us. Any questions?"

Ayleth looked around her to see if anyone would ask a question. No one did.

"Let's move out," Marlon said.

Ahkrin Sunvaar ~ Dragon

Almost as soon as Marlon had finished speaking, Ahkrin was soaring through the sky. He immediately began looking for a suitable location where the group could set up camp for the night.

Spoiler! :
I'll have to do another post later continuing on with Ahkrin searching for a suitable location for our group to camp. I'm a little busy right now otherwise I would have tried to do it in this post.

Also I'm going to be gone for eight days starting this Friday on the 7th, and I won't be able to post anything during that time.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown