Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Resources » Will Review For Food

Ancient's Reviews

Post a reply
108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:23 am
ancientforever says...

Hey there! If you're here, you clicked. And if you clicked, you are my best friend for life. (First post currently under renovation. I'm trying to figure out a good style for this.)

So, best friend for life, here we are.

I will review anything you throw at me. Poetry, prose, and art of any kind. I love reading what others have written, and reviewing to help them improve. I'll do my best to focus on the strengths and weaknesses in your piece.

If you want me to review an inside chapter of a novel, please allow me time to read the first few pieces before I launch into an all-out review of the piece to which you linked me. I like being up to date and not only critiquing the writing style but the characterisation and such.

All my reviews are free.

I love everyone equally. Unfortunately, this means I also tend to be equally harsh when it comes to reviewing. Keep in mind that I try not to be too sentimental when actually reviewing.

Don't be afraid, though. I don't hit very hard. My reviews are more like Bagheera's love taps than a crushing headblow. Yes, they are heavy. They are not lethal.

So, with all this annoying stuff in mind, request away, my loves.
Last edited by ancientforever on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Poetic license is my one true love.

556 Reviews

Reviews: 556
Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:17 am
ziggiefred says...

Hello, thought I'd make the first request.
WARNING: I will tear your piece to shreds.

Please, go ahead :)
Thank you :)
The best is what you make it!

...eh, need a review? Click me!

108 Reviews

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:47 pm
ancientforever says...

Going to bump this up again. I have nothing to do until school starts, so feel free to request every review you can outta me. I'll do my best to hold my review up to standard.

I'll be on most of the time, most days, for the next week and a half.

101 Reviews

Reviews: 101
Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:23 pm
MysteryMe says...

You posted this a long time ago, so I'm not sure if your still reviewing, but if so I would really like it if you reviewed my story 'Mother' linked here...http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=103827

You just seem like the perfect person to do it, and I could really use your advice. Thank you!!!
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

108 Reviews

Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:10 am
ancientforever says...

Whoops, well, it's been a while. Here I am again, though, ready and willing to review!