z

Young Writers Society

:0 The Naughty List? <.<

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:39 am
View Likes
Big Brother says...

Use this thread to report all infractions you observe on the site.

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:47 am
View Likes
Shady says...

hi hello yes I would like to report @Mageheart, @BluesClues, @Snoink, @Liminality, and @lliyah for participating in the bird conspiracy overtaking the site lately. I have detailed here why it's dangerous: I suspect fowl play <.< :0 and move for you to list them as pigeon supporters immediately, big bro. Please? I'll owe you one bro. Please bro.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:56 am
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Thank heckin' goodness we finally have a thread for this. I have so many complaints that honestly, I'm not sure where to start. Like, for instance, I posted this poem a couple weeks ago and guess what? @spatula didn't give it a like until 2 hours after I posted it. TWO! HOURS! WITHOUT A LIKE! Are you sure spatula isn't in cohorts with the pigeons?
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

935 Reviews

Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:00 am
View Likes
Shady says...

wowww that's egregious :triumph:

[they/he]

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:10 am
View Likes
Quillfeather says...

I want to report @Shady for being too obsessed with batfish
While we're all worried about birds
What about a fish take over?
Seems pretty suspicious...
I also believe they reached a point of spam during gift day with all those batfish.
Seems a bit too enthusiastic that one.
Was: Nicole136
And then: TrinityPoeting
Am now: Quillfeather

If you ever need to talk I am here for you<3

"All great change is preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra
Fight through the chaos, there are good things ahead<333

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:40 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Seriously, @Shady???

hi hello yes I would like to report @Mageheart, @BluesClues, @Snoink, @Liminality, and @lliyah for participating in the bird conspiracy overtaking the site lately. I have detailed here why it's dangerous: I suspect fowl play (serious) and move for you to ban them immediately, big bro. Please? I'll owe you one bro. Please bro.

Talk about passive aggressive behavior. :roll: Here I am, just trying to DM in peace, and you have to make all this stupid drama up.

Look. I know you don't like penguins because they eat fish.

BUT GUESS WHAT ELSE EATS FISH???

YES. FISH EAT FISH.

So just... get over yourself. Please. You are ridiculous.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

1228 Reviews

Reviews: 1228
Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:49 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

@Shady you are being more than ridiculous. Banned for what? A cute avvie? I hope you're joking. Pretty bold allegations there. @_@ Like Big Brother would ban one of his most loyal supporters.

#longlivebigbrother

Also I partially agree with Quillfeather here - I mean how are we supposed to be enforcing "don't spam" with Shady spamming people with batfish all over the place. It's getting a bit ridiculous.

--

On a separate serious issue... I've been monitoring the People Tab fairly closely the last few weeks, and I don't want to name names until I've done a little more research but I am starting to think that a few users are actually AI bots posing as YWSers. I don't want to make accusations until I've done a little more research to see how big the scope of this problem is, but if I could ask you all to keep your eyes and ears out for suspicious activity that'd be really appreciated.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

935 Reviews

Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:07 am
View Likes
Shady says...

LIES! SLANDER!

[they/he]

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:14 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Pretty sure that @Shady has been hacked, possibly by AI bots, because they are acting absolutely ridiculous right now...

Perhaps we might want to see about increasing mod security and making sure that the mods aren't robots?

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:16 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

Oh thank goodness, a place for me to report terrible wrongdoings. I’m reporting @Omni for hurting my eyes with terrible keysmashes. Evidence attached, spoilered for sensitive eyes.

Spoiler! :
Omni wrote:ughhegthiqehrnopigneipr

I think we can all agree this is not how you keyboard smash >:(
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:17 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Okay, made a quick thread here, regarding the possibility of robots infiltrating our mod squad... please respond!!!

ARE YOU A ROBOT???? (please respond!!!)

935 Reviews

Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:31 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Snoink wrote:Perhaps we might want to see about increasing mod security and making sure that the mods aren't robots?

maybe we should make sure ur mom's not a robot ever think of that?

and omg yessss @SilverNight can I double-report someone? 'cause if i can then i double your report of @Omni -- everyone knows a keyboard smash must be more along the lines of: aj;klsdfajdg'kj

[they/he]

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:05 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

I agreeakakdjfjjfownfnn
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:12 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Whoops, sorry (not sorry) for the double-post. That was me falling asleep on the key-bird. Anyways, I’d like to report @Big Brother for being such a wonder-fowl member of YWS. That adorable puppy face is like a ray(ven) of sunshine in my life. This is the Report A Good Member thread, right? If not, please migrate this post to the right place @Shady @lliyah @Seirre Pheasant and thank you.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:25 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Pretty sure "batfish" is just keyboard mashing, since my autocorrect keeps changing it to babyish, so I just want to report @Shady for talking incessantly about batfish...

The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia