z

Young Writers Society

Willing to review, long or short!

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:39 pm
View Likes
Sare Agama says...

Well, though I may review anything sort or long, I won't review certain things. No horror, no romance, nothing above PG-13. Sorry, but I'm still a young un'. :wink: Fanfiction, I may not have heard of the story, but I'll do my best. Everything else, flood me!
Your monthly Bible quote: "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are decietful." Proverbs 27:6

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:31 pm
View Likes
Twit says...

Dude.

topic48952.html

*peace*
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:54 pm
View Likes
Threnody says...

Hi!!!

Can you please review this poem for me? Be as harsh as you feel appropriate.

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic51214.html

Thanks!

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody

P.S. I'm not sure if you're still reviewing, you're threads buried pretty deep...
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:57 pm
View Likes
Sare Agama says...

Sorry for the delay. :( You see, I... I haven't really been on YWS for a long time. I've been hiding from having to review. I'll try to get those two done....
Your monthly Bible quote: "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are decietful." Proverbs 27:6

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:12 pm
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer