z

Young Writers Society

LSS III Tavern

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sat May 18, 2024 12:22 am
View Likes
Ley says...

Spearmint wrote:Ooh @/yosh and @/Tambo-- if you're looking for a captain, @/Plume and @/RavenAkuma indicated that they might be able to captain? You all wrote that you enjoy writing anything or fiction, so that could be the general genre of your ship if you choose to crew up together! And if you're all okay with it, @/APoltergeist, @/RavenAkuma, and @/Plume said that they enjoy a bit of horror as well. :>

@/RangerofIthilien @/PrincessInk @/keystrings are you all still looking for a crew?

@/EllieMae @/JazzElectrobass @/LuminescentAnt if I remember correctly, you three were going to be part of a crew? :D And @/Inferno was interested as well?

Also reminder to post your ships in the Port once you have them! ^-^

LSS is in 10 days! Remember to create your OOC thread and talk about ideas! Also, Captains, remember to post in the LSS Port once you create your OOC thread!

@EllieMae @JazzElectrobass @LuminescentAnt @Inferno is the poetry idea still something you guys are looking to do?

@PrincessInk @keystrings @JazzElectrobass Would you three like to form a crew? :D
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Ley
She/Her
Potato Enthusiast

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat May 18, 2024 6:31 am
View Likes
22Midnight says...

Am I willing to be a Captain?: not at all I duno what im doing so id be like the worst captian in history lol
Do I already have a Crew in mind?: nope a dee do
What genres am I willing to write?: anything other then Politics/Supernatural and Historical Fiction im bad at them
Do I already have a story idea?: nope used all my novel ideas on something else lol
What roleplay type would I prefer?: Roleplay Hollow because i can improvise on the spot but ill be happy with any
Anything else?: all things fun and crazy, i love dramatic characters
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat May 18, 2024 8:11 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Am I willing to be a Captain?: Yes. C'mon, you got a veteran here lol
Do I already have a Crew in mind?: no, but like, whoever wants to join me, of course
What genres am I willing to write?: any, tbh, but my current vibe is sci fi.
Do I already have a story idea?: Yes! Sci fi set in the Star Wars universe, which i shall be posting when I'm done getting it all set up.
What roleplay type would I prefer?: Storybook Sanctuary bc that's my jam lol
Anything else?: c'mon, you know me. There's always something else. But basically, anything you ask and I agree to lol
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue May 21, 2024 1:53 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Thanks to all the ships who've signed up in the Port already!! Super excited to see you all set sail =D

Here's a quick tag for those who haven't yet: @JazzElectrobass, @PrincessInk, @EllieMae, @keystrings, @LuminescentAnt, @Inferno, @Serrurie, @22Midnight, @ScarlettFire

Note that the competition is set to start on May 27th, so the earlier you find a crew, the earlier you can start planning. :] For those of you interested in sci-fi and/or Star Wars, @ScarlettFire's ship could be perfect for you! If your vibes lean more towards poetry, you'd probably get along well with @EllieMae! Or, if you have a different idea, absolutely feel free to share it. C: You can post in this thread to ask to crew up with people, or PM those you're interested in working with. ^^

As always, let a roleplay mod know if you have any questions. Hope you all are excited to set sail on the high seas!!
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

382 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 382
Tue May 21, 2024 5:38 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Spearmint wrote:Thanks to all the ships who've signed up in the Port already!! Super excited to see you all set sail =D

Here's a quick tag for those who haven't yet: @JazzElectrobass, @PrincessInk, @EllieMae, @keystrings, @LuminescentAnt, @Inferno, @Serrurie, @22Midnight, @ScarlettFire

Note that the competition is set to start on May 27th, so the earlier you find a crew, the earlier you can start planning. :] For those of you interested in sci-fi and/or Star Wars, @ScarlettFire's ship could be perfect for you! If your vibes lean more towards poetry, you'd probably get along well with @EllieMae! Or, if you have a different idea, absolutely feel free to share it. C: You can post in this thread to ask to crew up with people, or PM those you're interested in working with. ^^

As always, let a roleplay mod know if you have any questions. Hope you all are excited to set sail on the high seas!!

Double poking but if you're lacking rp ideas or motivation, roleplay mods are down to help :D I for one always love brainstorming >.>
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue May 21, 2024 7:00 am
View Likes
TheRebel2007 says...

I have no idea what this is, but I am gonna join it anyway.

Am I willing to be a Captain?: Yup, sure, why not. Remember, crewmates, electing me as a captain will lead to a story with utter pandemonium.
Do I already have a Crew in mind?: Nope, no clue at all, although anyone will suffice.
What genres am I willing to write?: Anything, to be honest. Although comedy and fiction is my forte.
Do I already have a story idea?: I have a billion ideas wobbling around in my head all the time, I am just too lazy to write them down.
What roleplay type would I prefer?: I like storybook style RP.
Anything else?: I am chaos.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue May 21, 2024 1:29 pm
View Likes
Kelisot says...

Am I willing to be a Captain?: Perhaps. Maybe not because I'm unsure of my activity on this website.
Do I already have a Crew in mind?: Not really... hehe
What genres am I willing to write?: I'm fine as long as its some form of fiction. I'll try something new!
Do I already have a story idea?: Yes, although we'll see what happens.
What roleplay type would I prefer?: That's a thing? Well, while I was checking, I would prefer anything... for now.
Anything else?: That's it :)
I like Gabber. I recommend that you should also listen to it.

beans

227 Reviews

Reviews: 227
Tue May 21, 2024 6:02 pm
View Likes
EllieMae says...

Yes, the poetry RP crew is preparing to set sail in the next few days! We are planning right now and I am super excited. We still have space for one more crew mate!! Let me know if anyone is interested in a completely poetry written fairytale retelling RP. :D
”Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards (so you might as well do Duolingo ).”

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

Reviews: 4
Wed May 22, 2024 2:39 pm
View Likes
Bluepanther512 says...

Am I willing to be a Captain?:
Eh, if no one else wants to
Do I already have a Crew in mind?:
No
What genres am I willing to write?:
Historical fiction, Sci-fi, Fantasy
Do I already have a story idea?:
Vaguely, but I'm willing to go along with anything
What roleplay type would I prefer?:
Heavily collective
Anything else?:
No
Writer of fiction short and long

Check out my novel, On the Overmorrow
Yes, overmorrow is a real word. I also used it correctly.

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Wed May 22, 2024 9:04 pm
View Likes
keystrings says...

I have to retract my signing-up this year but I hope everyone has fun!
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

212 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 23, 2024 5:56 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

@JazzElectrobass, @PrincessInk, @LuminescentAnt, @Inferno, @Serrurie, @22Midnight, @Bluepanther512

Any of you interested in the star wars idea?

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu May 23, 2024 6:23 am
View Likes
22Midnight says...

I don't know star wars very well sadly so not sure if I'd be able to join in for that.
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her

212 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 23, 2024 6:37 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

That's okay. Thought I'd ask!

Reviews: 3
Thu May 23, 2024 2:35 pm
View Likes
JazzElectrobass says...

I'm currently on a ship with Ellie, but thank you for asking!
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, and Grave Visitor

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt

Jazz Elektrobass

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Thu May 23, 2024 10:57 pm
View Likes
Inferno says...

@ScarlettFire I have a crew already, sorry. Thanks so much for the offer!
An apple a day keeps the doctor away... if you throw it hard enough.

You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott