Eva 040 says...

XxXxX

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:56 am
Via says...

Hi Eva!

Welcome to YWS!

This is pretty good just looking at it. I would like to see stronger lines, but I always want to see stronger lines. Plus if this was scanned, I bet it would be darker.

I really enjoy the stairs, the rounded and shading is great. I can't really tell what the little details are on this, though, and that kind of irks me. Like, I don't know what's attacking the bridge? But, again, maybe it would be clearer if it were scanned or in person, I don't know. But, in either case, I really would like to be able to see them.

See you around,
V
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:08 am
bubblewrapped says...

I'm not much of an art critic, but like Via I would like to see more clarity with this. I don't know if it's just the quality of the image or if it's the drawing itself, but the vagueness makes the picture a bit hard to define. Other than that, I like the strong shape of the bridge in the foreground. It might have been better served without the bus in the background, but overall it's pretty good :) Is there a story that goes with it? It really gets the muse going XD

Welcome (somewhat belatedly) to YWS!

Cheers,
~bubbles
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:22 pm
Myth says...

I love the bridge. It would be a whole lot better if the picture was clearer, darker in areas as it all looks neutral at the moment.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:35 pm
MidnightVampire says...

OK, You drew this? Wow. That's pretty good. I am not much of an art critic ( actually, I'm barely an art critic). Everyone before me took what I had to say.
Great job!
keep continuing on your work. It rocks.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:18 pm
Pawprint says...

OMG! That is really good!
You drew that!?
Visit my blog anytime!
weblog.php?w=871

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:33 pm
Geek says...

Wow, thats impresive!
You drew that?
I suck at drawing, so i'm impresed by anyone who has the least ammount of talent.
But I think that is great.
Keep drawing.
What is there to do when all else fails?

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:32 am
cynicalgurl says...

Wow. This is really cool, but I have no idea what's going on in it. The flood looks really cool, though. Is is supposed to be a scene from the future or something? Okay, ignore that. I just read a load of sci-fi stuff and now it's all I can think about. :D

It looks really cool, and the buss is really well done. :D

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:11 am
Jeni says...

Wow! It's a really cool picture of a drawing, but did you draw it? That is what questions me.-jeni

Random avatar

Reviews: 28
Sun May 11, 2008 11:13 am
Eva 040 says...

yeh, i drew it and made it up, its the old bridge in Ponty where i live. Its supposed to be some kind of neo apocolyptic future, where some kind of meteorite storm had hit the world, and i dunno, i tried to do it like there was somer kind of plant life form in it, thats what the strange plant things are that are growing everywhere.

And btw, i sold this for 25 pounds in an art exhibiton ($50) and i sold summer, my other painting for the same =]

Eva XxXxX
XxXxX

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio