What is your favorite book?
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:58 am
Duskglimmer says...

Seventh Sea. It was the last book that my father gave to me before he died. He said that there were things inside that a man needed to know. I've read it so many times that I've memorized whole chapters... ~ Aeroan Visade

Are you an optomist or a pesimist? Prove it.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:12 am
Jiggity says...

Pessimist. My existence is haunted by bloodshed; I am both hunter and hunted. I will never be happy. I live, I breathe darkness- Shadow

Do you believe in the Gods
Last edited by Jiggity on Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:12 am
Poor Imp says...

Why? Who needs to know? That sort of thing - useless anyways. -Tov

--

So ... do you consider yourself the world's designated hero/savior, the equivalent of the antichrist, or some poor innocent bystander sure to be trampled in a struggle between the former and latter?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

447 Reviews

Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:23 am
Duskglimmer says...

Designated hero? You sound like your talking about the designated driver or something...

I can't see that I fit into any of the categories. I'm not anywhere near being the equivalent of the antichrist. I refuse to standby and be trampled in a battle. I don't know anyone that would "designate" a hero, let alone the "world".

So, I choose to make a new option: I am an innocent hero involved in the struggle.
~ Gwennan (from my rant)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:29 am
bubblewrapped says...

Home. God, yes. If I could get out of here, go anywhere I liked, I'd go home. That is, if they'd take me. ~ Nicholas

Who is/was your best friend?
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

447 Reviews

Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:35 am
Duskglimmer says...

The Bearer. *laughs* But, I suppose you meant someone human... Aeroan has always been there for me and always will be, so I suppose he's my best friend, though that isn't what I usually choose to call him. ~ L'ira Cyrok

If you can make yourself look like anything you wanted, what would you choose?
Boo. SPEW is watching.

701 Reviews

Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:48 am
bubblewrapped says...

A sparrow. Nobody takes much notice of sparrows. ~ Nicholas

If you could ask someone one question and have it answered truthfully, who would you ask and what would the question be?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

447 Reviews

Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:55 am
Duskglimmer says...

One question to one person... I would ask my mother what her favorite color is, because she's gone now and I can't find that, the simplest of facts, anywhere. And besides that, I want to hear her voice... ~L'ira Cyrok

What do you want to be remembered for when you're gone?
Boo. SPEW is watching.

701 Reviews

Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:57 am
bubblewrapped says...

Remembered? Me? Begging your pardon, miss, but nobody remembers folk like me. ~ Annie Larkin

What would be the most perfect gift you could ever receive (on any occasion)?

447 Reviews

Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:00 am
Duskglimmer says...

A hug. Call me simple, but I already have everything else that I want... There is nothing in this world like being held in someone's arms (even if just for a brief moment) and knowing that that person truly cares.

Plus, person can never have enough hugs.
~L'ira Cyrok

What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Boo. SPEW is watching.

701 Reviews

Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:08 am
bubblewrapped says...

Scrambled eggs, miss, and a bit of toast, same as everyone else. ~ Annie Larkin

When you're sick or sad, or just feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

447 Reviews

Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:10 am
Duskglimmer says...

I go find Glaeseerin. She's always good for a laugh or two and she never seems to mind that we laugh at her. More often than not she laughs too. Plus, she's fairly good at listening, even if she forgets what you said within the hour. ~Torwen Cyrok.

The last time you took a trip, what mode of transportation did you choose and why?
Boo. SPEW is watching.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:35 am
Jiggity says...

I went by donkey, they are fast and reliable in the desert. I had to travel across the desert to reach the Blade Master's abode; there to seek his tuelage. -Jemima

EDIT: What is your profession and did yuo choose it for yourself?
Last edited by Jiggity on Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

701 Reviews

Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:36 am
bubblewrapped says...

RE-EDIT: I was formerly involved in politics, sir, because my father wished it, and because it was an acceptable occupation for a man of my station. I, however, have always wanted to be an artist. ~Nicholas.

Have you ever committed a criminal offense? If so, what was it?
Last edited by bubblewrapped on Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien