z

Young Writers Society

Camp Crazy (STARTED!/ Still accepting)

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:43 am
View Likes
winterbites says...

First ever Storybook so forgive me if i've done something wrong. Or if I'm a bit slow.. Hope you like it and join!c:

What is Camp Crazy? Well, Camp Crazy is obviously a camp. You have been sent here over winter break. (I don't know how long your winter break is but anywhoo, it just part of le storybook.c:) You're sent here by your parents/guardians, because they don't want to put up with you over winter break or you begged them to go.

Where will the camp be held? Aka, Location. It's kinda like a big beach house with smaller ones off to the sides. The biggest bouse, as I said before, is where you will go to eat for each meal. Then your cabin are to the side, they are all facing the beach. The boys and girls are on opposite sides.

Leaders: Yes, there are leaders, but they don't really need characters, unless, you'd like to have one of them as your person. If you would like to have a leader, you can also have a choice of one of the teenagers. If you'd like. There will be two male leaders and two female leaders.. I can change the number if anyone else is interested.

PROFILES!
Code: Select all
[b]My Profile:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age[/b] (15-19, unless you're one of the leaders.):

[b]Appearance: [/b] (description and photo please!)

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History/ why your sent here:[/b]

[b]Up for love:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

Rules: Regular YWS rules, no god-modding, no graphic scenes. Try not to swear, if its said once, that is okay, or you could just be all like "He swore under his breath." I just don't want anyone offended. Urm, let me see. I think that's about it.

Other things: I haven't put a set amount of people I want so, I'm not too worried about that just yet. You're all welcome to join!

I just want to have a successful and fun Storybook. And please try to be active. I know some of us are all busy with school, I understand that. If this is happening, it would be great of you could just PM me.
I was also thinking, maybe, when (if) we finish this, it would make a cool story for me to write. Still early days, I dunno.
This is where the story posts will be put and you character profiles. I will make a Discussion Thread as soon as some one posts a profile.
Like I said up there, please try to be active. If you need anything else, just ask or PM me.c: Hope ya'll have some fun.

Okay, this is already long enough, ahaha. So I'll just put my character profile in this..
Spoiler! :
My Profile:

Name: Emma-May, just call her Emma

Age (15-19): 16

Appearance: (description and photo please!) Emma has long blonde natural straight hair. Her eyes are a mix of blue and green. They look very beautiful when in the sun. She has pale skin just like her parents. She is very pretty. She is always smiling, she is just a happy girl. Image

Personality: Emma is a fun loving girl, who tries to make friends with everyone. She rarely gets angry or annoyed with people. She is a really nice person that always loves to help people out. She is always trying to do her best at keeping the people around her happy.

History/ why you're here: Emma begged her parents to let her to to the Winter Camp, she'd be saving since she found out about it. She finally convinced them to let her go. Her parents are nice people that love their only daughter so much. Emma loves them too, but sometimes, she feels like she doesn't have very much freedom. So, she is going to make the best of her time at camp!

Up for love: Yes, she is.. nd she is straight.

Other: Nothing right now, but she always has her camera with her and she loves talking photo's. Feel free to write about her in any of your post, just keep her in character. C:

Well, that was mine. Can't wait to see yours.

Characters
Spoiler! :
F-Leader- Megan Stuart- ChocoCookie
M- Riley Anders- littleauthor
F- Jennifer Gray- pandabear7
M- Chaise Aarons- ToBeMe
F-Nevada Aarons- ToBeMe
M- Devon Turner- pandabear7
F- Tamsin Locke -LadyPurple
M-Rory Alison- MrWinters
F- Erina Rose- SharraeWilson
M-
F- Swiftfur- Swiftfur
I can add more of each sex if needed.

Please Join.c:
Last edited by winterbites on Thu May 02, 2013 1:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:18 pm
View Likes
LadyPurple says...

I might do this!
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:47 pm
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

My Profile:

Name: Megan Stuart

Appearance: Megan is thin and 5"7. She's has straight blonde hair that come up to her chest. She has petite blue eyes and always wears the top fashion. She's slightly tan and has got light pink lips and the perfect teeth. She always has her iPod wherever she goes. She's got a belly piercing and a tattoo on the back of her shoulder.

Personality: Megan's one of those girls who's got a sassy attitude and really got thinking skills. She's straightforward so she wouldn't hesitate to say anything and pretty much has got enough courage to go and talk to a person of high standards. Megan makes a great leader and co-ordinates well with others. She's always trying to make people smile and be with them through whatever they were facing. Though she very much wouldn't like to be pissed or messed with because then you would fall into deep trouble. She can get in a bit of rage if you don't talk to her carefully but she's not of those girls who holds grudges unless its needed. You can say she's very outgoing too.

History/ why your sent here: Megan just sort of ended up here. It all started off when her best friend-Rebecca took her to Camp Crazy and showed her around. At that time, she was the leader. But then, Rebecca had to leave and needed a substitute. Megan was already at the camp that time as Rebecca as captain, so she was pretty much the right hand of Rebecca. To fill up for the leader spot, Megan volunteered as her parents really didn't have time for her as both of them were hardworking people and always had to go off abroad. Since then, Megan has always made her position well-known and she never let anyone speak bad about her because she knew then it would be like giving Rebecca's position, a bad reputation.

Up for love: Yes, straight.

Other: N/A.
Attachments
Megan.jpg
Megan.jpg (5.92 KiB) Viewed 1708 times
Megan 2.jpg
Megan 2.jpg (7.32 KiB) Viewed 1708 times
The tattoo.jpg
Last edited by ChocoCookie on Thu May 02, 2013 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

35 Reviews

Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:28 am
View Likes
winterbites says...

You're in
Last edited by winterbites on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:52 am
View Likes
ToBeMe says...

oh, hey. :) Can I join? as maybe... two people?
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

35 Reviews

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:30 am
winterbites says...

Yeah, sure!c:

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:16 pm
View Likes
littleauthor says...

My Profile:

Name: Riley Anders

Age 17

Appearance: Image dark brown hair that swoops across his forehead. Riley has perfect baby blue eyes that always seem out of shape on him. He has tan skin and a clear face. He is a height of 5'11 and has the perfect toned body.

Personality: He is very funny and loves to make people smile. Riley doesn't get into fights unless it's about someone he lives or cares for. He does flirt, a lot, so watch out out or you might be caught in Riley's flirt mode.

History/ why your sent here: His parents sent him here because they wanted to help his older sister with her new baby. Riley would have gone too, but his sister has been under a bunch of stress so Riley gave her the space she needed. He does love to surf though so he picked this camp so he could get some surfing in while the waves went so bad.

Up for love: yes please. Straight

Other: He is a huge surfer so if you need him look at the beach first. Riley also brought his kitten pookie with him so yeah. --> pookie Image
Last edited by littleauthor on Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's better to be WEIRD than boring

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:59 am
View Likes
NicoleBri says...

name: Jennifer Gray (jenny)

gender female

appearance:

Jenny has blondish brown hair and not too pale but a little skin. Her eyes are dark brown.

personality jenny is sort of up tight around people she doesn't know. She likes meeting people around her age and loves being around kids. Also she is very sweet until you get on her bad side then you probably will never hear the end of it.

history/why you are sent here: jenny was sent to the crazy camp by her mother because she was wanting some alone time with her new boyfriend but jenny and him kept fighting so that was her only option. Jenny doesn't trust her moms new boyfriend but she also thinks this would be a good break from the yapping.

up for love: yes. Straight.

other; She always wears that stone necklace for good luck
Last edited by NicoleBri on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

35 Reviews

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 am
winterbites says...

I put you guys in the Character thing I made up there ^
I was also wondering, if some of you could share this Storybook around, that would be nice. c:
DT: viewtopic.php?f=200&t=97738
Go there to check in, and ask questionsc:

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:17 am
View Likes
ToBeMe says...

Name: Nevada Aarons- Generally just called Neve

Appearance: Neve is around 5ft 6” inches in height with a lean, athletic build and olive skin. She has long, wavy black hair that has been partially died a blue-colour around the roots. She almond shaped dark blue eyes and a flawless complexion that makes her look like she just came off the beach.She can usually be seen wearing jeans (she doesn't really like wearing skirts or dresses) and a long singlet or some sort of print tee shirt. She doesn't often wear make-up and isn't overly fussed about jewelry.

Spoiler! :
Neve.jpg
Neve.jpg (6.71 KiB) Viewed 1612 times

Personality: Neve can be very competitive and hates losing at just about anything- unless it’s against Chaise… then she can just brush it off with some sort of smart comment about how ‘her little brothers growing up’. She is very protective of her friends and family (even though she’s mad at her parents at the moment and she has never really had a lot of friends) but especially her brother and secretly hates it when people underestimate him. Despite the way she acts some time, Neve is actually really smart and is a boss at coming up with witty retorts… that is when she can be bothered to talk to somebody. When it comes to other people she is quick to make first opinions and tends to stick to them, though if somebody did the same thing to her she may not come out so well as she is generally reserved when it comes to meeting new people. Neve can be very cunning and when she wants to get something that isn't… uh, accessible through normal means… well she can always figure out how to get it anyway.

History/ why your sent here: Neve and Chaise were sent to Camp Crazy during the Winter while their parents went on the holiday to Spain that they’d won in a competition. Neve is a bit (aright, maybe a lot) mad about this because before they’d heard the news that their folks had won they’d been planning a family holiday to the coast.

Up for love: Yeah, I guess. She’s straight.

Other: She is Chaise’s twin sister and the older of the two, which she often reminds him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Chaise Aarons

Appearance: Chaise is around 5ft 9” inches in height with olive skin and a lean athletic build. He has a mop of blue-black hair that is often falling in his eyes and dark blue eyes. He can generally be seen wearing shorts and a singlet (he doesn't get cold very easily) along with a pair of sneakers. He wears a silver cross around his throat of a thin chain.

(I'll try to get a picture up of him when I can find one :) )

Personality:Chaise is a lot more open-minded then his sister. He likes meeting new people and is generally fairly outgoing. He’s friendly and easy to joke around with- like Neve he is pretty good at coming up with witty retorts. Chaise can also be very protective and hates it when people judge or put down his sister. He tends to be able to get along with most people fairly easily and isn’t good at holding grudges like Neve is.

History/ why your sent here: He and Neve were sent to Camp during the Winter while their parents went on the holiday to Spain that they’d won in a competition. Chaise- unlike Neve- isn’t bitter about this and is actually starting to look forward to it.

Up for love: Yup. Definitely. He’s straight.

Other: He is Nevada’s twin brother and the younger of the two, though only by a minute or two.
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

Reviews: 1
Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:17 am
MrWinters says...

Okay, I definitely want to do this, but I have one question first. When you say Camp Crazy, is it because it's a crazy kind of camp, or because it's a camp for crazy people? Either way, I can't wait to start. :D

35 Reviews

Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:25 am
winterbites says...

Okay, so LoyalHeart has message me asking about something like this (not really) but he asked if his character could be a vamp, I don't know if he is still joining. But, I guess, it depends on how you see it. I see it as a crazy camp where parent send their kids to, to either make friends or so they don't have to put up with them.
I didn't really want it to have fantasy in it, but I made the exception to LH.
I think that it could twist up the story a bit, and make it interesting.
Please still join though.c:

Reviews: 1
Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:33 am
View Likes
MrWinters says...

Oh yeah, I'm still joining. My character is going to have a "problem," one that I myself actually have, and I just wanted to know if I should try to tie to potential insanity. One thing's for sure, it will definitly make things interesting.

35 Reviews

Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:36 am
winterbites says...

Yup, sure thing!

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed May 01, 2013 4:23 am
View Likes
NicoleBri says...

Spoiler! :
I would like to reserve another spot for a male :D

My Profile:

Name: Devon Turner

Age (15-19, unless you're one of the leaders.): 18

Appearance: (description and photo please!) Devon has lime green eyes and dark brown hair. He is only 5'9.
Spoiler! :
My computer won't let me post pictures for some reason now :(

Personality: Devon is laid back and he loves to make people smile. He always is looking for a good time and everyone likes being friends with him. He is a cool person to hang around, well except if he gets mad at you.. Devon sure knows how to hold a grudge depending on how bad it was that you hurt him.

History/ why your sent here: Devon was sent to this camp by his family, they finally decided that he could go after begging to go so he can actually meet new people his own age.

Up for love: Definitely :) Straight.

Other: He is looking for a loyal trustworthy girlfriend, and just wants to have friends he can hang out with!
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

i love me some swole chickens
— yosh