z

Young Writers Society

Magi High School (Closed;Starting Soon)

Reviews: 3
Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:51 am
Xaxas96 says...

Spoiler! :
Sup, guys I hope this can start running again.

Nithe

I open the door to see no one there. "Pranksters." I say while shutting the door, but something stops it with a growl. I look down to see Cassie, my panther, wedge between the wall and the door. "My bad, though I wasn't expecting you till tomorrow." She glares at me as she move to the middle of the room. She circles the room then lays down on the bed.
"You know you shouldn't be using your magic project in battle, until you've learned how to control it. Just look at that burn, I think I can see bone." She says lazily.
"It's not that bad, it only burned the top layer of skin." I say rubbing the raw skin, "See, and it's not ever going to be like the other time. I promise nothing to risky."
"That's what you always say." She growls with a roll of her eyes. I go and change clothes, making sure to do the best to cover the raw skin. I grab my jacket which has the iron guardian emblem on the shoulder now.

Next I go to the cafeteria, some food would help me after that battle. As I enter the room, eyes look upon me giving a slight chill. The chill started to intensify someone was trying to freeze me, but that wouldn't work being an ice mage as well. I grabbed a tray and sat at a table off to the far corner. I summon an abjuration book, note book, and pen. I enchant the pen to start writing as I read the book, not paying any attention to anyone else.
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:19 pm
Dakushau says...

Spoiler! :
I also hope this will start back up at a good pace again. I was waiting on someone else to post to give me more to work with when I posted.

Igna Va'Kuum

I walked down the halls and into the cafeteria, Zhan's mist form following behind me but just out of sight for most. Ugh, this place is always a little louder than I wish it would be. I grab a tray and head over to an empty table near the back and start eating. I observed the people around me.

I didn't really see anyone I knew yet, except Nithe. He was sitting at a table near the back reading a book and using an enchanted pen to write stuff down in a notebook. I paid him no mind, we aren't friends. I wouldn't mind battling him sometime though. We're of the same year and our magics are polar-opposites of each other. That would be interesting.

I looked down and stared at my tray as I continued eating. I heard a yelp from behind and suddenly someone fell on me, spilling their food all across my back. Anger exploded throughout my body and I got up and glared at the person who fell on me. Sparks were flying off me and my skin was heating beyond its normal extremely hot temperature to an even greater heat.

"You will regret that!" I shout angrily. Eyes looked at me from across the room but I didn't care. I am going to enjoy this! I will make this student regret ever stepping near my table!

My arms suddenly erupted and were covered in fire. My anger continued to boil and my power surged in waves of energy. My eyes turned a solid glowing red and my skin was slightly rippling and casting a faint reddish glow. This was the kind of action I've been craving for. This was going to be fun!

Spoiler! :
I left the description of the student blank so the student can be just a random person or one of you guys. Though how I set it up it wouldn't be Nithe, Anela, or Brand.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:42 pm
Craz says...

Linette

Linette walked towards the cafeteria, Derora swooping through the already thickening crowd to keep up with her. The large room had already started separating according to grade, and small clusters were already forming as people claimed their groups for the year. Some were even performing small tricks, though Linette noticed that most of them were the typical airheads.
Linette grabbed an apple and a water and weaved back out of the line, peaking out from behind her hood to survey the crowd. The past few years she had gone outside to eat by herself, and if there was enough time she would sometimes take a nap. Her mother's words slithered unwanted into her head: Keep an eye on them.
She shook her head; she wasn't her mother's spy. But either way, she still needed to be less antisocial, if only to help herself. She looked around again and spotted an opening that was just barely close enough to the other seniors for her to listen, but far away enough for her to still be in her comfort bubble. She sat down and hunched her shoulders, her attention not on her food but of the seniors that bustled next to her. Good; it didn't seem that anyone had noticed her.
She was about to bite into her apple when a clatter broke through the buzzing voices, and Igna's outraged voice made everyone turn. He was covered in food, and as she watched the liquid began to sizzle as his temper started to buck its head. Linette covered her mouth with her hand; it wasn't everyday that she got to see someone like Igna covered head to toe in someone else's unlucky lunch.
His arms erupted in fire, the remaining food evaporating. He stood and the poor fellow who had dumped it on him backed up, and she could see a sweat build on the person's eyebrow. He's such a hothead, she thought.
Despite herself, she felt a smile play on her lips. She was normally one of those people that steered clear of fights, mostly in fear that for some reason or another she would get involved. She probably had the fight record of a freshman or a beginning sophomore because of that, but she preferred to stick to her studies than using her fists for good grades. Instead of quickly leaving the fight as she normally would have, she watched them with a curiosity she guessed was normal for the other students. Heat kissed her cheeks as Igna got even more fired up, and Derora whistled danger in her ear.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:24 am
AlmondEyes says...

Luna

We were all eating in the cafeteria, or at least every one but me. I was too busy playing with water, changing it into other shapes and letting it flow around in the air. Someone let out a yelp and heard a crash.

"You will regret that!" someone shouts.

Looks like a certain person is pissed. I shrugged. Oh well. I went back to playing with my water, and then letting it spill back into the cup it came out of before standing up. "I'm going for a walk."

Simba, who'd been sitting beside me, his tail swishing back and forth leisurely, stood up and trailed behind me. Just as I step out of the dining hall, I turn to look at him. "How 'bout a walk through the Forrest? That sound good to you?"

He nudges my hand with his nose. "That would be nice."

It was a nice day out. The sun was shining through the tree I was laying under, shining past the leaves, little pockets of warmth everywhere in the shade. Simba lay beside me, his head resting in hi his paws on my stomach with his eyes closed. I had one hand resting behind my head and the other running through Simba's mane, listening to the timbre of his purr resonate in his chest as I did so. He was quite the heavy boy, bit the weight was welcome.

I watched as the clouds slide by, letting my thoughts wander as I close my eyes.

Spoiler! :
Sorry it's so short, guys. I didn't know what else to put. If you want me to add something, then let me know.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 pm
KingLucifer says...

Sofia - Nirans Dorm

I didn't know what she just implied there, it kind of sounded like she was asking me out and wanted to be my girlfriend, but there was always other things like being best friends for life? Oh lord what was I getting into here exactly.

"Sweet, we could move today, I'll help you take down all the stuff you hung up and take it to my- our room" Inter said.

Niran smiled at what I said, and nodded in acceptance, Niran gets down on her knees and from under her bed gets brown boxes out from under it I look at her questioningly.

"You keep boxes under your bed?" Inter said.

"I never knew when I would be moving so I kept them just in case, and I was right to," Niran said with a smile.

I gave Swift and Inter mental commands and told them to help take down the decorations and put them into the brown boxes. They were like two extra hands as they slowly help speed up the process of taking down the decorations around the room. Soon, about a half hour later we had them all in one box, there was still the regards of her clothes and bed sheets to take care of. Niran folds up the boxes ends and hands it to me, it seemed heavy at first, but when I held it, it wasn't that bad.

"I'll take the box to our room," I said.

"Alright," Niran said as she opened her drawers for her clothes.

Raphael - School Cafeteria

I stood with Bella as we watched a fight occur, people gathered around to see it, Igna a easily ticked of guy who needed to bring his temper under control I didn't get involved unless I was told to. Which when I looked at Bella, didn't seem likely to have me interrupt, the two were set for a fight, a chant even began.

"Fight, fight, fight," the crowd chanted.

"Will you have me do anything?" I asked her though the roar of the crowd.

"No, this doesn't involve us, it's just a fight," she said.

"As you wish," I replied.

"Come on, let's leave this," she said gripping my hand.

I quickly followed behind her, her smooth hands on mine as she pulls me along and into the hallway before the security could arrive and have us taken away. I have a quick moment, I look at Bella her slim body, toned legs, smooth hands, I had to make myself stop from staring at her. Finally she stops and a man who had an aura of malice around him looked at her.

"Raphael, how nice to see you," the man said.

I stood straight and looked at him, I barely recognize him, Brand, powerful and full of ambition. I've never had a problem with him before but now that he was standing before me, something told me me and him were about to go south.

"What do you want," I said calmly but my voice full of warning.

Bella looked at me, I could see her from the corner of my eye, but I couldn't take my gaze from him, I knew I couldn't.

"I came to see why you slipped up, it's not like you to slip up so easily," he said.

"A wind of change is coming, I felt it, and for that change to come, I could not hold my position as Venom Guardian, I had to be free to move as I wished to," I said.

"Ah, did you know I was appointed the new Venom Guardian? Raphael?" he said with a smirk I knew was evil malice.

"No, I wasn't informed on the appointment," I said.

"Ah, I was hoping that your power and strength could be used for Venom as you have before," he said.

"My alliance, power, and strength goes to the one I've sworn Guardianship to," I said.

I shouldn't have said that, his eyes slowly drift to Bella, evil and malicious intent in them, "Bella," he said quietly, almost a whisper.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:50 am
Xaxas96 says...

Belle

Raphael and I stood in the cafeteria, chanting around us as Igna fought a new student.

"Will you have me do nothing?" Raphael says through the chant, I glance at him and look back at Igna.

"No, this doesn't involve us, it's just a fight," I say with a small smile.

"As you wish," he replies, this makes my smile fade. I shouldn't make him stay here to watch.

"Come on, let's leave this," I say grabbing his hand.

I pull him gentle through the halls, my hand in his I could feel every step he took. Oh please, no one stop us. My heart starts to beat a little bit faster.He's staring at me I can feel it! Before I realize it there was a man infront of us.

"Raphael, how nice to see you." The man says with a hint of malice. I look at how he stares at Raphael, and instantly get a little angered. Fire comes to my palm with the anger. So I try and let go of Raphael's hand, but he hardens his grip.

"What do you want" He says calmly, but I can till he's trying to hide his real intent. I look at him, but doesn't return the stare.

"I came to see why you slipped up, it's not like you to slip up so easily," Brand said.

"A wind of change is coming, I felt it, and for that change to come, I could not hold my position as Venom Guardian, I had to be free to move as I wished to," Raphael said.

"Ah, did you know I was appointed the new Venom Guardian? Raphael?" Brand said with a smirk I knew was evil malice.

"No, I wasn't informed on the appointment," Raphael said.

"Ah, I was hoping that your power and strength could be used for Venom as you have before," Brand said.

"My alliance, power, and strength goes to the one I've sworn Guardianship to," Raphael said.

I felt Brands eyes slowly fall upon my back, as he whispered to me. I turned towards him with a blank face.

"Do not think that you can command us, Raphael will do as I say and I'll do as I wish. So with your invitation, we will accept to be a part of it and will help when we decide to." I say taking in a breath at the end. "Good day Brand." I say pulling Raphael behind me, I pull him out of the building and then I had him ran to the edge of the woods with me. Once there I slipped my hand out from his this time. Focus my magic into my palm, and start expelling black fireballs.

"Stupid Brand, Stupid Nithe, Stupid Venom and Iron." With the final word my magic bubbled where I stand, and explodes upwards. Though cause it was my own magic it didn't bring any really harm to me. When I finished I just stood there panting softly, I held my elbows in either hand. Someone came up from behind and put their arms around me. I smile knowing it has to be Raphael. "At least you're here for me, Raphael." I say softly.

Spoiler! :
I'll post as Nithe has soon as the fight progresses.
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 pm
View Likes
Jalmoc says...

Lance Lightreign

Lance quickly grew tired of his practice routines and he felt a deep rumble from his stomach. Muttering a curse under his breath he sheathed his sword onto his back and began his trek towards the school's mess hall.

It seemed as if every student at the school were already there, rushing to find a group they belonged to. Being from a warrior background he felt most comfortable in his leather armour, but it seemed as if so many eyes of the other students were drilling into him, analyzing every movement. He didn't blame them. Whether they realized it or not, this school was nothing but a struggle for power.

Moving quickly through the line, he spotted a nearly empty table at the far end of the room. He had almost made it to the far side when one of the other students accidentally barged into him. The tray flew out of his hands and landed upon a student wearing a dark colored cloak that covered whatever he was wearing beneath it.

Lance felt the pressure drop before the man stood up and he quickly sprung backwards. His hand rested upon the hilt of his sword, preparing for the worst situation possible. As fate would have it, that's exactly what followed.

The temperature around him quickly began to rise as he stood up to face Lance. Piercing blue eyes, filled with a deep anger, glared into Lance's green ones.

"You will regret that!" the student shouted angrily. Lance quickly pulled out his sword as the student's arms erupted into fire. His blue eyes turned a deep, almost crimson, red as his anger fueled his magic. Muttering a spell under his breath, Lance threw up a barrier around himself. He wanted to test the power of his opponents attacks so he knew how to deal with his opponent.

Focusing a mixture of light and fire magic into his left hand, he let a small smile fill his lips as the fire started growing brighter and stronger. Angling his sword into a defensive stance, her prepared himself for the brute's charge. It had already turned into an interesting day.
If you don't take a chance, you'll always live your life in regret, so let your heart show it's true colors and admit your feelings!

Tis not the blade that took your life, but the Assassin behind it.

When Reality has all but fallen away, recreate your own world

11 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:15 pm
Dakushau says...

Igna Va'Kuum

Anger continued to surge and swell inside me as I glared at Lance, the boy that had spilled food upon me, as he drew his sword. My skin continued to burn in flames, it's lucky my skin and body armor are resistant to high temperature flames. I watched through the wavering, heated air around me and saw that Lance was waiting for me to make the first move. Gladly, I thought.

I pointed my palm towards Lance and sent a large ball fireball straight towards his head. He sidestepped and dodged, my fireball narrowly flying past him and hitting a table, reducing it to a burnt black color, but not to ashes like it should have since the tables were designed to withstand most magic.

My anger grew and the heat intensified at the dodging of my attack. Well, it was only the first move. If it ended that fast it wouldn't have been fun at all. I glared angrily with eyes of boiling hate and drew my sword. Flames spilled forth from my blade as I swung it at Lance.

The crowd, which had gathered around when the fight had started, stepped back as fire erupted from when our blades struck one another, which heated air surrounded us. The flames seemed to stop right at the edge of the crowd and I knew someone had put up a barrier around the two of us.

"You will not defeat me!" I shout angrily above the noises of the chanting crowd. As I said this I continued to slash with my sword, Lance blocking and parrying me.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

67 Reviews

Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:22 pm
Jalmoc says...

Lance Lightreign

Lance could feel the heat rising around the two of them. Even on mistake could cause serious harm to either of us. he thought as he doged a blast of fire.

Lance watched his opponent carefully as he pulled out a sword of his own. Just before his opponent struck at him, his sword burst into flames. His attacks became much stronger as his rage fed into the attacks. Lance was nearly caught off-guard with how quick this student was.

Block, parry, dodge, repeat. The flames from their swords jumped at the crowd, wanting nothing more than to cook their tender flesh. Focusing his light magic, he moved the shield from himself and wrapped it around them. The flames licked at the shield, trying to get past it.

"You will not defeat me!" he shouted as he pressed the attack. Lance was careful to block or re-direct each attack so no harm was done. The magic in his left hand was about as bright as the sun now. He ducked under a swing and shoved his shoulder into his opponents stomach, pushing him back just a little bit. Bringing his hand up, he cast the light into the air.

Lance knew to look away before the light burst, causing thousands of little fireballs to rain down upon the other student. He flinched for only a moment, but it was enough. Kneeling to the ground, Lance drew a rune in fire and pulled a second sword out of the ground. It's only to throw him off guard until someone can stop the fight. Keep him on his toes until then.

Dropping the shield, he rushed towards the bloodthirsty student in a flurry of blades that aimed for any opening. He pushed him further back and was about to swing again when his opponent rolled under his attack. Lance fumbled and rolled onto a table, knocking a book out of a student with silver hair's hands.
If you don't take a chance, you'll always live your life in regret, so let your heart show it's true colors and admit your feelings!

11 Reviews

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:06 pm
Dakushau says...

Igna Va'Kuum

Lance came at me, blades swinging. I rolled under his attack, and he stumbled into a table, knocking a book from Nithe's hands. I turned around as I once again stood and saw Lance rolling off the table into a fighting stance. From the corner of my eye I saw Nithe frantically trying to put the fire out that had started at the edges of his book.

My rage continued to rise, continued to fuel and raise my power. The flames that had covered my fore-arms had now spread all across my arms and upper back. The air grew much warmer as my flames grew in heat and brightness. I dodge a strike from Lance's swords and then start swinging with my own blade, narrowly missing. Suddenly, catching Lance off guard, I jumped up and kicked lance in the chest, knocking him backwards a bit.

Taking my sword I thrust it downwards. It struck the floor and went in, landing directly in the center of the pattern I had carved with my "misses". Fire erupted from where the blade struck the floor and danced circles around me. My own flames, which by normal standards was well beyond the range of tolerance for all but some of the strongest fire mages, was getting so intense it was starting to actually burn me! I didn't care. This is nothing! I've been through far worse than a few measly little burns.

The heat and flames were spreading across the floor, causing it to become heated and burning. I withdrew my sword and rushed at Lance, fire everywhere around me. My mind was so full of rage it was starting to dull my senses a bit, but I didn't care. I continued to swing strike after strike after strike, fearing nothing for the safety of those around me. I will not lose!
<YWS><R1>
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:23 pm
Xaxas96 says...

Nithe

I was turning pages in my book reading the same chapter twice trying to make sense of it, when sound erupted from behind the binding. A student had just dumped food on another, and I guess he didn't like being covered in food. Fire was sitting on his arms as the food was quickly eat by the fire. The flames continued to grow, eventually the student with food on them pulled a sword. I watch as the more calmer one blocks and parries, as the other just gets this look of rage.

Control your emotions, wait! What affects do emotions have on magic? I quickly drowned out the noise of the fight focusing on a new page in the book. Yes, this may help greatly! The pen starts to write when a student rolls over me, knocking the book I was reading out of my hands.I turn just in time as it is engulfed by flames. My slight smile I had now a thin line.

I quickly go to it and put out the flames, but nothing was salvageable. I feel fire warming my back, as it fought the cold aura I leave around myself. The students of the lunch incident still fighting, I could tell it was Igna now but the other was new. Igna was swinging recklessly, I had to make several ice walls in an instant to push people away from danger. The ice begins to make a light mist in the presence of the heat. Igna and the other student are confused for a moment. I take the moment of confusion and moved in between the fight. Igna starts to swing into the mist as it fades away

I sidestep feeling the heat of the sword as it barely misses. Almost as an instinct I grab his hand and elbow, and throw him over my shoulder. Sending him into a wall close by. "Your starting to be reckless, that leaves yourself open." I say to him, brushing my hands together. I look down to at them to see blisters starting to form, Igna had to be hurting himself bad. Igna gets up not any happier, and rushes at me. The other student, who seemed to using the mist to hide in, trips the enraged brute. He looks around searching for the student, swinging randomly in the mist. Almost every time hitting the wall. I whistle at Igna to get is attention, he quickly turns and start to rush me again. I run towards him jumping over his horizontal swing. He turns back around, when I roll underneath him. I see the student on the left side of Igna, we connect eyes and nod to each other.

I ran towards Igna, placing my hands on his shoulders, starting to flip over him I hold on tightly. The other student kicks the back of Igna’s knees, making the him kneel from the force. I land on my feet while using my momentum to throw Igna through the wall that already seemed to be melting from Igna’s heat and some of his reckless swings. On the other side of the wall was the school’s pool.

"Cool off." I say turning away thinking it was over, but Igna had a different idea. As I draw my sword, I turn to face Igna coming out of the water. I turn back to the crowd, "Someone get the principle, now please."

Spoiler! :
If anything needs changed tell me so I can.

11 Reviews

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:04 pm
Dakushau says...

Igna Va'Kuum

As if disrupting my battle wasn't enough, Nithe also knocked me through a wall and into freezing water. This only enraged me more. "Cool off," I hear him say, but I'm in no mood to.

Pulling myself out of the water I grip my sword and rush towards Nithe. How dare he get in the way of my fun! How dare he!

"Someone get the principal, now please." I hear Nithe yell to the crowd.

My scorched, flaming body begins to burn again, almost more than it had been. The flames were so intense it seemed to almost dry me instantly. I Swing my sword with great speed and recklessness toward Nithe, not caring what may happen.

"You shouldn't have done that! I won't lose to you or anyone!" I shout in anger. I continue to attack in a blind, rageful fury, my flames and power getting stronger. The flames continued to burn and lick at my skin, trying to eat the flesh. I didn't care. I don't care if it ends up destroying my body. I will not lose!
<YWS><R1>
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:50 pm
Omni says...

Brand Elinor

I quickly ate my lunch, not wanting to look at Anela, not wanting to look at anyone. This day was horrible. Venom was upturned, Iron was getting all the glamor, and fights were breaking out all around the school.

Anela said nothing, I don't know whether from her personality or from what just happened, but I didn't really care, it gave me some time to think.

Well, that was the only thing that gave me some time to think. Anela looked up to a fight that was starting out between Igna and a member of Iron. She sighed. "I'm gonna go to my dorm. You go find Raphael." She left without another word.

I am so not in the mood to do anything like that. But I did anyway. Getting up, I beelined my way through the quickly thickening crowd around the fight, scanning them for him.

As soon as I saw him, my blood started boiling. Why would he do something so stup- "Raphael, how nice to see you." My voice clearly betrayed my emotions.

He looked at me, his posture defensive. "What do you want?" What do I want? Wha- Are you insane?

I tried to keep this conversation civil, but it was clear that my emotions thought different. "I came to see why you slipped up, it's not like you to slip up so easily." I wanted to say so much more, but I kept my cool.

"A wind of change is coming, I felt it, and for that change to come, I could not hold my position as Venom Guardian, I had to be free to move as I wisshed to." Are you actually telling me that you're basically quitting Venom for when some 'time' comes?

I was about to burst. Is this really what Venom had become? "Ah, did you know I was appointed the new Venom Guardian? Raphael?" My emotions was taking over more and more of me. My mood was turning ugly, my raw power taking over my more simple self.

"No, I wasn't informed of the appointment." He said, his face keeping no emotions in it.

Venom doesn't need you anymore, Venom. Is. No. Longer. In. NEED. OF. YOUR. SERVICE- "Ah, I was hoping that your power and strength could be used for Venom as you have before?" VENOM. IS. NO. LONG-

"My alliance, power, and strength goes to the one I've sworn Guardianship to," He said. Venom needs YOU-

"Bella..." YOU. ARE. A. PART. OF. VENOM! YOU. ARE. NEEDE-

"Do not think that you can command us, Raphael will do as I say and I'll do as I wish. So with your invitation, we will accept to be a part of it and will help when we decide to." My fists clenched. Venom. Needs. You. Venom. Needs. Life. Venom- "Good day, Brand."

She walked past me, pulling Raphael behind her. I looked at them, their fading image burned into my retina. Lost. That's what I felt right now. Venom had just lost on of their most valuable members, hopefully temporarily, but it might be permanant.

I needed some room. I guess that it was time to go to my dorm. I needed no key, I already knew where it was, where it will always be. But, this time will be the last time I will be in that room.

I shoved those thoughts out of my head as I quickly reached the room and opened the door. Apparently, I had a roomate. Who, I don't know, but I didn't care anymore.

I emptied my mind and laid down on my bed, taking in the silence.

Spoiler! :
Wow, this was a weird post. Jalmoc, feel free to invade on my musings after your fight.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:16 pm
View Likes
Starleene says...

Anela

Anela left Brand to deal with his problems.
God, sometimes he could be so immature.
Anela shook her head and walked out of the overcrowded dining hall trying squeezing past students clamoring to get a look at the fight.
They act like they’ve never seen a fight before. It wasn’t even a good one at that! All swords and man bravado, made her want to barf.
"Merlin! Where are you? Let’s go."
"So impatient, little one. What’s all the commotion?" Merlin hopped out of the tree beside her and licked her elbow.
"Eh, some people throwing swords around. It’s none of my concern. Have you heard anything else about that Luna girl?"
"None, but the animals are all on high alert. Trouble’s been on the wind since you all got here. Us animals are uneasy. Be alert Anela, don’t let your guard down for even a second."
"You know I won’t. Here I saved this for you." Anela threw him some of the brisket she had saved.
"Someone’s been following you."
"I know. I felt them as soon as I left. I've been trying to read them without them knowing but their guards up and I can’t get a reading. What about you?" Merlin waited for a small breeze to blow by, luckily they were downwind so he could get a good whiff.
"Male. Definitely male."
"What do you suggest, Mer?" They left the small courtyard and kept walking along the empty hallways, the students abandoning them in favor of food.
"You know what I would suggest but humans don’t take kindly to that. Stalk your prey. Find out his weaknesses, smell his blood. Wait for the opportune time to strike."
"Right." She gave the idea some thought, "I've got an plan."
"And that would be…?"
Anela quickly told the plan to Merlin who bounded off ahead to wait. She kept walking, nonchalantly, whistling a tune she came up with off the top of her head.
She wasn’t really scared but she was pretty interested in why they would follow her. Didn’t they know who she was?
Anela could see the pillared walkway up ahead, completely open on both sides and the roof supported by sweeping stone archways. The sunlight shone brightly and a small breeze played with the trees. But Anela wasn’t concentrated on that. Now that Merlin was gone she could hear the slight footsteps of the person following her.
She laughed to herself. Amateur.
When she passed through the sunlight corridor she counted the pillars: Six….seven…eight…
Suddenly she heard a grunt and then thrashing. Quickly she spun around and marched back the way she came.
Merlin sat on top of him, effectively trapping the boy underneath him.
“Don’t bother trying to use magic to remove him, he’s immune.”
Breathe. Grunt. Breathe.
“Why are you following me?”
Breathe. Grunt. Breathe.
Anela sighed in understanding. Merlin was no small animal.

Spoiler! :
I left the boy's description open so anyone can step in there. I find this scenario quite hilarious. Even a girl could step in there. I mean, Merlin could always be wrong ;D
Jhinx called me old. Rude.

67 Reviews

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:43 pm
Jalmoc says...

Lance Lightreign

Lance sheathed his sword and dispersed the other to the magical realm. He had no reason to continue fighting as the matter had clearly been solved. He turned around and went back into the dining hall, the crowd of students backing up as he went through. Some congratulated him, while others just sneered at him.

He didn’t belong to either faction that this school held so high in regard, but he had a feeling that it wasn’t going to stay that way for much longer. He ran a hand through his hair, getting some of the mist and dust out of it. He just wanted to eat in peace for a bit before they had to retire to their dorms.

Grabbing another tray from the line, Lance went through and continued to a table at the far side of the room. He could feel the eyes of many of the students watching him, but he was just intent on eating. Lance had a feeling he would need his strength soon. A power surge went through the dining hall, making Lance’s hair on the back of his neck stand.

The principal is finally here... Lance kept his head down and focused on eating his food. He had no wish to attract the attention of the principal, but he knew it was inevitable. Repositioning his armour and sword to a better position, he folded his hands in front of him. Another series of big events was about to play out.

Spoiler! :
I know it's kind of short, but you guys can play off of it however you like. :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"