z

Young Writers Society

Totally Evil Story, The

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm
Sourdude16 says...

I was wondering along the road and saw this cool shop selling daggers and swords. I saw this awesome pair of daggers and asked how much they were. When the salesperson told me 280 i immediatlely paid the $280 and when i grabbed them, a mysterious light arose and next thing i knew i was sitting in a chair next to 2 unknown people, i asked who they were and waited as the next people appeared.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:34 am
Secrets13 says...

I sat in my room, gazing around the loneliness of it. Simple black draperys lined the windows and the walls were plain and unimportant. I reached over and grabbed a book from the bedside table and opened to my bookmark. I had nothing better to do at the moment. Suddenly, a small speck of light appeared inside the book and and soon grew to a blinding brightness. I dropped the book and covered my eyes from the burning source of incandescence. When I finally opened them I found myself in a dimer lit warehouse, only two other people standing a little ways off away from me. I looked over them briefly and then brought my attention to the rest of the room. What had just happened?
Every answer is only a question away.

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:59 pm
caringdeathangel says...

I fiddled with the keyboard trying to decide what to write. 'Good guys are soooo boring. Why not be more interesting why not a bad guy?' As soon as the thought crossed my mind there was a large flash of bright light and I closed my eyes instinctively then when I opened them I was in a warehouse with several people. "Well." I muttered to myself under my breath.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I sat in my room tapping my pen against my journal humming something under my breath. I leaned against a dark purple pillow enjoying warmth and softness underneath my back. 'I'll write a story where the bad guys win.' I thought triumphant that I had figured it out. As soon as the thought crossed my mind a blinding light flashed and then next thing I knew I was sitting next to a few peopl.e who I didn't know from King Tut.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:59 am
Camulaeus says...

Red Seal (a.k.a Cam) Hey, I edited my profile a bit, please check it out

I didn't care that it was past noon. I didn't care that my dad was sick and tired of my laziness. All I cared about was the fact that I was sleepy, and I couldn't sleep. Well, actually my thinking pattern went something like this:

No LIGHT! No NOISE! Cameron sleep now!

With a groan I rolled face up and opened my eyes to meet the glaring eyes of my father.

"Finally!" was all I heard before my eyes closed again. When they opened again, my father was gone, and a note lay on my face. Groaning, I read it.
Cam, took the car to the airport like I told you. I should be busy for the next few days, so sorry. Food's in the fridge, as well as $500 for emergencies in your dresser. The boys at the lab will make sure your'e safe. -Pa

I grinned, and raced to my dresser, already imagining all the awesome things I was going to buy and do. I got dressed and showered, and then snuck down to the lab to grab my SEAL I suit. Dad had said it was a useless combat invention. to be kept under lock & key, but Dad wasn't here and now it was time to have some fun. I made my way over to the lawn, and focused on some hapless neighbor's garden gnome. I extended my hands and focused on a blast of red, disintegrating the snotty clay figurine. I got the blast part, not so hot on the aiming. A blaze of pure energy hit the neighbor's lawn, leaving a simmering scorch sign about the size of a car.

"Sweet!" I yelled, and turned to find a new target. Before I could do so, something caught my heel, and I tumbled forward into... a room? I looked around at some other people, a guy in a chair, a girl with some knives, all looking as discombobulated as I was. What the hell was going on?
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

96 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 96
Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 pm
noninjaes says...

All posts beyond this point are to be in character only. All out-of-character posts are to be clearly labelled at the bottom of your in-character post or posted in the official discussion thread which can be found here: topic87449.html
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

AnnieJaePayne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.

"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov