z

Young Writers Society

The Mirror's Curse (full!)

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 pm
SubjectBlue says...

sorry for the double post, but I felt lonely- where are you guys?!(and galls)
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:06 am
icebender28 says...

I think we all can post, except, at least with me, I don't really know where to go with it. Wolf joining kind of confused me, no offense, so now I have no idea what's going on!
No offense to anyone.
:)
Life is to be lived, not survived.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:08 am
View Likes
VuzzyCat says...

(Hey guys! So I am super busy, so I need to dropped this storybook. I was hoping somebody could kill off my character. I'll continue to post until he's gone, but feel free to kill Kyler off. Thanks!)
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

83 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:14 am
SubjectBlue says...

Dibs on killing a character off!
No offence Vuzzy, it just really rare for me, so I grab the chance.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

For Free!
topic86079.html

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:41 am
W0lfbane says...

The wizard and the door begin to fade... turns out the whole thing was an illusion to begin with! A mysterious voice booms, "You fools think that you've beaten us?" *Cackles* As the army closes in Rosalie is caught off guard as an arrow pierces into her armour. The taunting of Orcs and Demons grew ever louder; swords raised, bows and quivers aimed towards the party... There were only two options: Run or face the army head on.
Cowards use swords, writers use pencils.

You are now following this YWSer

A Wiser? Yiser? Whysir? How on earth do you pronounce that? Y W S er? Can't I just follow a society member? =S

7 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:11 pm
W0lfbane says...

I have removed this comment.
Last edited by W0lfbane on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

A Wiser? Yiser? Whysir? How on earth do you pronounce that? Y W S er? Can't I just follow a society member? =S

83 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Bye
Last edited by SubjectBlue on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

For Free!
topic86079.html

7 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:52 pm
W0lfbane says...

I have removed this comment.
Last edited by W0lfbane on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:31 am
View Likes
VuzzyCat says...

Comment Removed. Problem Solved. :D
Last edited by VuzzyCat on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

83 Reviews

Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:33 am
SubjectBlue says...

Sorry everyone.
It won't happen again
Last edited by SubjectBlue on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

For Free!
topic86079.html

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:05 am
Shadowlight says...

Alright lets start fresh! (the past is in the past- where it should be.)

Wolf- I'm not sure what's happening with your wizard right now (I'm a Dyslexic so I get mixed up easily, sorry!)
Would you be offended if we jumped back a bit to just before he enters? It would help me a great deal in making Itaeo reactions more real to who he is, and might give the others a good place to jump back in!

I could write the "just before post" to pull up some loose ends- if that would help and it's alright with everyone. Is it?

we've stalled, so backtracking a bit (I think) would be a big help for everyone involved!
We can still have the goblins/urks attack- but if we have a little breath before, that would be a good time for character development! :D

Thanks everyone!

~Shadow~
Last edited by Shadowlight on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:57 am
icebender28 says...

That is a very good idea! Oh and, I can't remember(sorry, I'm an airhead! :) ), do we have a DT? That would help so then we all know each others plans and won't be stepping on toes. If we do, perfect, and sorry for being slow! :D
Life is to be lived, not survived.

42 Reviews

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:07 am
Shadowlight says...

We have DT now.

I hope you don't mind hat I started one Slyver, things were getting scrambled with so many "out of character" posts going on here. :D

So lets move all OOC posts to the DT from now on?

7 Reviews

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:54 am
W0lfbane says...

If it will make the story easier to carry on I'm fine with you doing that.

42 Reviews

Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:15 pm
Shadowlight says...

Summery of the last few posts: Our group was trying to decide how to get the relics from Ryhder's mother who is the Queen. As it was terrible late and tempers were flaring it was decided they would sleep before making plans. While everyone was getting ready for sleep Itaeo started following Aritha who was asking strangely, he sensed something wrong with her. He followed her in his ghost form until she fell asleep. Then he tried to “read” her soul and came face to face with her inner Voice, a dark entity of sorts who takes possession of Aritha's body. The Voice attacked him and they fought, Itaeo was injured in his shoulder and Kylar was thrown backwards into a tree. Aritha was able to regain control over the voice and was horrified for what happened. A plan was then thought up- Aritha could purposely get caught by the Queens guard trespassing and then let the Voice loose in the castle to get the relics. There were strong objections to this plan, Then Itaeo offered/was volunteered by Kylar. Because of Itaeos ghost form and the fact that the Voice couldn't kill him he seemed the best choice but Aritha had her objections to this. (This below was Ice's last post so lets start from there please!)

Aritha:
“ “What's the worse they could do to me?” Itaeo said, I looked at him. "They could hurt you immensely trying to kill you, or they could lock you up and you could just leave. But I'm not gonna let you take that chance for me. Not after what I did to you. I am going to help you with this whether you like it or not." He looked at me, kind of stricken with my sudden want to help, and then smiled, but just a little and only for a moment.”

Itaeo:

She was a tough one, I'll give her that. She didn't object to being used by our group, just so long as she was the only one put in danger. Rosalie wrung her hands in aggravation.

“Alright will you let Itaeo go with you at least? What if the Voice doesn't come out and your stuck? You'll need someone to help you!”

Hector who had been lounging against a tree cleared his throat.

“I am a dragon, don't forget that.” he stopped smiling, he was such a pain in the a**. Alekan rolled his golden eyes and tapped a claw.

“Yes lizard we are aware you are a dragon, make your point.” Hector glared daggers but shrugged.

“I could just attack the castle myself and kill everyone. It's a win win, you get the relics and I get a free meal.” He actually seemed please with his idea.

Rosalie looked ill again and I groaned at the thought of all those souls I'd need to reap. That might kill me.

That was when Rhyder cut in, breaking his silence.

“Have you all forgotten she's my mother? I may not like her but she's still my mother- I don't want her dead.”

“So that is why if I go I could just sneak in.” I said again, Aritha gave me a look. “Excuse me, if we sneak in. I could keep her from killing everyone and she is much better at sneaking and finding hidden things than I am.”

There was a pause and in those few moments I sensed something, actually we all did. It was magic of some sort, erratically pulsing. It wasn't Fae, or dragon, or anything I had ever sensed before.

“ A wizard?” Alekan murmured looking around wide eyed.

(So I was thinking Wizards are rare, and Itaeo's never met one (they don't have them in the east) It might be a good Idea to throw some ideas around on the DT before going on, but Wolf did say he wanted the next post so he can enter Thomas. Then our characters will have a very short time to talk before being attacked by the urks/goblins. Vuzzy will not be able to post until tonight so we must keep Kylar in the loop but not manipulate him ourselves- okay my friends? Also I'm going to say it again, I have Dyslexia, so please forgive any spelling or punctuation errors you find. I do try my best to proofread everything before I submit but I know I make mistakes. :D)

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison