z

Young Writers Society

The YWS Mansion

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:58 pm
Skull3670 says...

Name (user or real name, or both): Skull or Chris

Appearance (A picture of you or just written): 6ft3, shaggy blonde surfer hair, chocolate brown eyes (or so i'm told), red and black wrist band, red converse pumps, black shirt with the sleeves roled up and blue jeans

Likes:Stories, swimming, fireworks and explodey things (Future careers in pyrotechnics :)), camping, parkour (i'm good enough to look cool, bad enough to hurt myself when i try anything too cool), all kerrang music

Dislikes:Lady Gaga, violence, homework

So here i was, the YWS mansion. I parked my bright blue ford ka, pulled my hiking rucksack onto my shoulder and headed for the doors. This should be interesting, i thought smirking.
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:50 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

I had hidden the candy in a very safe place. I found Ishala and grinned but handed her one, and only ONE, snickers.

"That's all you get!" I told her,sticking my tongue out. She, of course, devoured the chocolate and looked at me greedily. I stepped away from her a little and bumped into a newcomer.

"Hey Skull!" I shouted, grinning. I had remembered participating in many storybooks with him.

Then I looked past him and at the enormous dragon beside Purple. No way....this mansion couldn't get any more wild than this.

"Ishala....I think we may have a problem," I whispered. "Purple had a freaking dragon..."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:23 pm
LadyPurple says...

I still saw some uneasy faces.
"Come on. I assure you, Zama killed maybe one or two people before, but she was protecting me!"
I saw even more unease sweep through.
"OK then... Guess I'll fly alone."
I mounted Zama and she began to run. Soon she flapped her huge wings and we became airborne. My hair flew back and I closed my eyes as the sun beat down on my face.
"Weeee!" I shouted as she flew around.
Zama landed again and some people finally wanted a ride. I let them fly Zama for free all day. But I let her take long breaks in between every three flies.
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

5 Reviews

Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:58 pm
Skull3670 says...

"White tiger? Is that you?" I asked. "From your writing i was expecting madness, neon stripes and the like. Your just well unique." Because i don't sound stupid, i thought. God i miss my motorbike ... and my guitar. Why did i agree to come live in a mansion with other crazy writers? Oh thats write i wanted to attempt a mega book and make us all rich and famous. Silly me.
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

5 Reviews

Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:48 am
Pundit says...

Name: James/Pundit

Appearance:oh.....around 6 feet tall, 165 pounds, slightly chubby, dark hair, brown/hazel eyes

Likes: fantasy/scifi, elemental-type things, the weird and wacky (he has an odd liking for mazes and having people collect stuff)

Dislikes: umm...yeah. not very athletic
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:56 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

{I'm sorry, but I must leave this SB. I don't have the time anymore to make posts and, frankly, I feel a little- *sniffles* -not included. So I'm out, see ya', baibai, adios.}

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:44 pm
Winchester says...

I sat in my room, every single wall was a diffrent bright colour, covered in posters what i had never had, Paramore, MCR, 30 seconds to mars..all my faves.
I went to the fridge and grabbed some Manchester Tart and went over to the cd wall, every cd i could dream of was there and i picked one...one of the only cd's i'll probly lisen to.
Danger Days: The true lives of the fabulous killjoys!
i put it into the cd player and pressed play.
within moments i was singing...and dancing.
then i saw Ish and the door, covered in sticky sweets, dissapointment swept over me.
"I missed a candy fight?" i asked, she nodded.
"Damnn!"
then we saw a giant purple dragon fly past my window

"WHAT THE-"
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:19 am
WritingWords says...

Name: WritingWords aka AMY TAN (yep, that is SERIOUSLY my real name)

Appearance: Asian, short, and every other stereotype. :)

Likes: Laughing evilly. Harry Potter! Chickabella and Edwardo (Dawnlight XD the fake version of Twilight that I invented) RATED P FOR PLAGIARISM. :D Milk and sugar cookies. Chocolate chip cookies without chocolate chips.

Dislikes: Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. Being normal. Seaweed.

COMMENT OR LIKE THIS IF YOU LIKE IT! :D
Please follow me on all my writing quests by clicking "Follow" on my Profile. Thanks!

Popularity Wars Chapter Three is now here:
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post735878.html#p735878

Please review!! Love ya!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 am
WritingWords says...

I was in my room, writing as always on my laptop and surfing YWS. Suddenly, I heard someone yell downstairs. I hurried toward the noise. It was coming from Geronimo's room. I shoved open the door, and saw a GIANT purple fly! I grabbed my show and flung it at that horrible thing. It missed the fly completely and flew out the window. I grabbed my other shoe. This time, a direct hit! My shoe pinned it to the wall. There was purple goo all over the room.

"Um, are you guys going to thank me now?" I asked, turning around to Ish and Geronimo. They stared back, eyes wide open.

"What are you guys staring-?" Something hit me from the back. The next thing I knew, I was flat on my stomach, with a dirty sock in my mouth. "Help!" A sickly sweet perfume came from whatever was on my back.Probably the fly.

Ish and Geronimo stood there, not knowing what to do. Then, Ish ran upstairs to get help. Geronimo started swatting the fly on my back. And that was all I saw before blacking out to the toxic fumes.
Please follow me on all my writing quests by clicking "Follow" on my Profile. Thanks!

Popularity Wars Chapter Three is now here:
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post735878.html#p735878

Please review!! Love ya!

5 Reviews

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:32 pm
Skull3670 says...

Mikael

I stared idly out of the window, Steve my ever silent companion (the fake skull from whom my name is drawn), stared back. Well this is a nice enough room, i thought. Comfy bed, big computer, shiny huge speakers and a ludicrous number of books. Oh and the projector, 120inches of HD beauty.
A shadow distracted me from my thoughts.
"Is that a ... Freaking Hell it is! Thats a purple dragon!" I looked down from the window. "Hey someone tell me that thing belongs to one of you and is house trained."

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:44 pm
View Likes
LadyPurple says...

I came in to laugh and tell Skul, "Yeah, she's house trained."
Then I sense something purple is in peril. I run to save it.
"Oh no! Live, little purple fly!!"
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:39 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Please tell me you're housetrained too SKull," I grinned at him.

He mock laughed and I watched LadyPurple struggle over some purple fly thingy. Personally all the awesomeness of YWS was making me a little light headed. I needed a break.

I looked over at Ishala and Skull and pointed towards the back.

"You guys totally did see that olympic sized swimming pool right? I say we test it out. Anyone game?"
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:58 am
eldEr says...

I grinned. "Ha. count me in!"

Usually, I'm not a huge fan of swimming pools. I'd rather hang out in the middle of a lake, with some freaky giant fish nibbling the bottoms of my toes. Or... biting them, depends on the size of the fish I guess. But a giant pool with YWSers? I'm there in a second!

"Oh, wait..." I paused, frowning a little.

Teti tilted her head to the side. "For what?"

I sighed and glances up the hall, adjusting my hoody. "I still haven't even seen my room!" I laughed and pulled my duffel bag back onto my shoulder. "Anybody wanna come with me? After I'm settled in, I'd adore a trip to the pool!" I grinned, shifting on my feet. Truth was, I was really eager to see what my room looked like.

They could have modelled it after Aquariazzi... or at least the wall designs in the palace. The thought was thrilling... and I mean really, really thrilling. Only somebody with an obsession could ever be able to understand that. A nerdy obsession, at that.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:06 am
LittlePetRock says...

Name (user or real name, or both): Rocky, LPR, or Hannah

Appearance (A picture of you or just written): 5'9, slender, muscular, EXTRMEMLY curly hair, very pale.
Spoiler! :

Likes: Animals, reading, writing, MUSIC, food, boys, and hanging out with people.

Dislikes: Morons, spiders.

LPR bounced up the stairs and tapped on the front door, pushing back a curl that dangled infront of her face.
"Hello-o-o?!" she shouted. She heaved her suitcase up to the top stair and slipped on the ice.
Bloody cold... the thought echoed into her mind. She hated the howling wind that threatened to sweep her off her feet.
She rapped on the door once again, peering into the stained glass, someone was coming. She quickly adjusted her coat and hat, slightley slipping on the ice with each movement.
Come on, please hurry... she thought.
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.

5 Reviews

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:58 pm
Skull3670 says...

Skull3670

"There's a pool? Oh i am so in! Last one in is a pansy!" I yelled revelling in the feeling of childish freedom. I could see that this place was going to be one hell of an adventure. I sprinted down the corridor shedding jeans and t shirt as i ran.
"Jeronimo!" I roared as i dived headlong into the pool. I surfaced with a laugh. "It's freezing!"

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein