Bio: Graduated from the school of Blink 182

96 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 96
Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:10 am
View Likes
noninjaes says...

Agent jaetwee|Western Front

I swung through the treetops of the forest, swiftly swinging from branch to branch. I looked down towards the woodland floor, looking for signs of the people who I was to rendezvous with. I spotted a trail in the dirt track; it was accompanied by piles of tree trunks and stumps.

I spotted a man down below. He was talking rather loudly, apparently to the trees as every time he emphasized a muffled word, the tree that the speech was directed to would fall down. I admire his talent with words.

I gracefully shimmied down the trunk of the tree until I reached one of the lower branches. I jumped from that branch, tucked my body in and somersaulted through the air. I silently landed in a crouching tiger stance behind my partner. I swept out my leg and knocked him off his feet. I straddled him and pressed my knife to his neck. I watched the horror flash across his face followed by recognition. I let a gleeful smile cross mine. A single word escaped my lips. "Password."
Last edited by noninjaes on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

AnnieJaePayne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:49 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

General Heather | Western Front - Bakery; Waterfront

Ze Russians were one step ahead of them, zat was... that was clear. They had their knives and what Heather wanted to know was what were they going to do with them? It wasn't enough that they had attempted to ruin her lunch, no. She was certain they had something far bigger planned and she had to discover what, before it was too late.

The radio buzzed against her ear.

"Mon Capitan! Mon Capitan!"

"It's General now."

"Mon Général! Mon-"

"Alright, what is the problem? And who am I talking to?"

"Down at zzzz waterfront zzzz urgent zzzz must-" The line went dead. General Heather straightened her back and folded the map away. She tucked the radio back on her belt and turned to Captain Lumi and Special Agent Persy.

"General?"

"Make sure those sandwiches are ready for lunch." With that she swept out of the room and hurried over to her polar bear, Snow. Mounting up, Heather rode swiftly down to the waterfront, turning over the message in her head. It hadn't sounded like anyone she knew and who hadn't been informed of her rise in stature? Really, this was most suspicious. And when she arrived at the waterfront, she found-

Nothing.

The waves lapped casually against the shore and as far as the eye could see there was not a person up or down the beach. Heather dismounted and Snow slipped happily into the water to find a juicy fish or better yet, some seal. And Heather made a discovery of her own. There, clinging to the shore, was a bottle. Heather picked it up and removed the cork to get at the message but she hesitated before unfurling the paper. She looked left and right, wondering if she was being observed. But Heather could see no one. Had it been wise to come out here alone? Well, it was too late now and the General just had to read what that note said. She was far too curious to leave it alone.

Ahoy me matey!

I heard yer've got yer sens into a spot o' bother, well fear not, my darling! My ship and crew are at your services and will be joining you on the Eastern front. Please warn your associates of our arrival, I would hate for any misunderstandings to occur. Yours,

Captain Isha
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:41 pm
tr3x says...

Rex - Eastern Front - Vladivostok

Владивосток, Hǎishēnwǎi, the Sea Cucumber Cliffs. Vladivostok has many names. Rex earns barely a glance from the pedestrians as he revs down Svetlanskaya Street on his beat-up old moped. This close to the Chinese border his Oriental features aren't unusual.
Up ahead is Zolotoy Rog Bridge, a cable-stay monstrosity which, once complete, will host giant mortars capable of destroying even the greatest warship with extreme prejudice. If it is ever completed.
Rex's geriatric vehicle splutters to a halt at the entrance to the construction site. He hands the shift-guard an ID card that proclaims him to be Yul Gromov, an immigrant labourer from nearby China.
"You've pulled the night shift, eh. Poor bugger." The guard grunts and hands him the ID card along with a hard hat and a high visibility vest. Rex is about to proceed, when the guard indicates his backpack and says "Hold up, I've got to search your carry-ons." Rex gives him a look of embarrassed guilt. "Just some beer for the lads," he says. The guard grins. "I get it. Just hand me a brewski and you can go through." Rex unzips his pack - not all the way- and hands the guard a beer before walking in. In a couple of minutes, that guard is going to be out cold in his cubicle. Time to get to work.
Rex strolls down to the mini-dock set up at the water's edge, and joins a dispatch-team of builders headed out to work on the bridge's piers. Five minutes later, everyone on the raft is unconscious. He carefully opens his backpack, pulls out something rectangular and black, and affixes it to the first pier.

----------X----------

Rex leans on the waterfront railing, enjoying a smoke in the evening air. The harbor in front of him is bustling with activity. He counts five Udaloy class destroyers, a couple of Slava cruisers and even a Kuznetzov aircraft carrier, all emblazoned with the logo of the Voyenno-Morskoy Flot Rossii. The Russians know an attack is coming, even if they don't know when, or how. Vladivostok is the base for their Pacific Fleet, and they have gathered here preparing for an attack. He glances at his watch, then begins to count downwards. Thirty seconds later, there is a low crack from across the bay, not the resounding boom you'd expect from a demolition class plastic explosive. Everyone freezes and turns as Zolotoy Rog Bridge, as yet incomplete crumbles slowly, sealing off the bay with debris.
Rex stubs out his cigarette, turns and leaves.

----------X----------

Crewman Bacon doesn't know what to make of the man who gave him the message. He was small, dark haired, Oriental, and grinning profusely.
"Captain Isha, message for you," he stammered nervously.
"Well. Get on with it."
"I-It says 'The Leviathans have been grounded. Act within the week.'"
"Excellent. Set a course for the Eastern Front -Vladivostk. "
A lie can run around the world before the truth has got its boots on.
- Terry Pratchett

Si non confectus, non recifiat - If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:54 pm
Alz says...

Special Officer Alz | Laboratory, Undisclosed Location

Alz bent over the table, fiddling with a bit of wire attached to some round metal objects.

“Er, Officer?” The fidgety boy asked.

“What is it now, Ronald?” Alz stopped what she was doing and looked sideways at him.

“Well, it’s just that these aren’t very, er, subtle. Won’t this draw unnecessary attention to us?” Ronald said.

“If subtlety was your strong suit, do you really think you would still be here?” Alz scowled at him. Ronald had only been on the diversions squad for three days, but he managed to cause more problems than the rest of the team combined.

“No, I guess not. But won’t this put our lives in danger? I mean, they’re sure to come after us as soon as we let these things off.”

“Now tell me what the point would be in setting off this elaborate a display if we did not manage to steer the enemy off course. However, if you can avoid doing anything stupid, I’m sure you’ll live,” said Alz.

Alz finished what she was doing, then tucked the project into a small case.

“I’m going to leave now. Finish with that report and then you can do the same,” Alz said, walking towards the door. “Oh, and Ronald? Don’t touch anything.”
The beautiful part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon. - Robert Cormier

Check out my blog at http://missalliesadventures.blogspot.com

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:14 pm
emoticon220 says...

Emoh|Stable Near Western Front
Emoh was in her office at the time the call came.
"Emoh, Commander of the Unicorn Brigade. What do you need?"
"Unicorns, for deliveries." Emoh got out a pen and pad.
"Who is this, how many do you need and by when?"
"Captain Stella, As many as you can spare, as fast as you can."
She wrote down the order and began thinking of which Ponies she could spare. 0067 of course, fast and a good listener. Probably the entire 0060-A squad.
"Does 50 work?"
"Perfect."
"I'll send you squad 0060-A and command calls. As soon as i can get them saddled. Can you meet me at the edge of the forest?"
"Yes, that works fine. Thank you"
"Welcome."
Emoh walked through the halls until she got to the 0060-A housing. She saddled each horse, then, Brought them outside and stood them in formation. They were smart creatures, the could make it to Captain Stella without problem. Even so, she'd go with them. She climbed atop 0001, her own horse and led them to the edge of the trees." She called one foreward for the Captain. Then she waited.
O thin men of Haddam,/Why do you imagine golden birds?/Do you not see how the blackbird/Walks around the feet/Of the women about you?
-Wallace Stevens

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:07 pm
Destiny110 says...

Name: Destiny
Favorite colour: Purple
Bio: a 15 year old writer heard that her society was planning an invasion on Russia and instantly took initiative and joined the army.
I don't know what else to put on here XD
The last person to mess with me and my tigerness lost his face...and his COOKIES!

166 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 166
Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:02 pm
View Likes
Charlie II says...

Private Charlie | Western Front

"Jaetwee," he hissed, more out of frustration than actual pain. "Cut it out! What are you playing at?"

"Password," she insisted, pressing the knife harder against his exposed neck.

"It's 'Open Book' for goodness' sake."

Jaetwee nodded and sprang off him with almost feline dexterity. Charlie got to his feet, slowly and more awkwardly than the new arrival. He brushed snow from his grey greatcoat and pointedly did up the buttons around his neck. He didn't want to be surprised again if Jaetwee decided to double-check his allegiance. He noticed the swish and clang of Captain Skorp's katana had ceased, and on cue she walked towards them.

"You must be Secret Agent Jaetwee," said the Captain, offering her hand in greeting. Jaetwee noticed but didn't take it.

"Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not," said Jaetwee mysteriously. Charlie, from behind her, nodded to the Captain to confirm she was right. "But you're Captain Skorpionne of the Chatspeak Assassins. You received a distinguished service award in 2010 for your part in defeating the Grammar Nazis. A master of close quarters combat and proficient in most martial arts. They say you're the best swordsman YWS has ever seen." Jaetwee paused her monologue to allow herself a wicked grin. " I'd like to see that some day."

Captain Skorp was taken aback, but she recovered quickly. "Good to have you with us, Jaetwee."

"This really is a lovely conversation," Charlie said, only a little impatience creeping into his voice, "but we've got a schedule to keep to, and these trees won't cut themselves down."

Jaetwee opened her mouth to say something, but the sound of a woman in pain stopped her in her tracks.

"What on earth--?"

There, a little further down the hills, where the tree trunks were beginning to pile up, stood a stocky Russian woman. Stella would have cried to see the ragged outfit she was wearing -- all irritating woollen browns and greys -- but Charlie was much more preoccupied with what the woman was doing. With impossible strength, the woman bent over and hefted one of the fallen trees onto her shoulder. And then, as if that feat wasn't enough, she started walking off with it!

Charlie was the first to respond. "Oi!" he shouted to the tree thief. "LEAF them alone!"

The pun whistled through the air towards her, but as it reached her it had diminished to a fraction of its initial power. Rats, he thought. I need to be closer.

The two girls looked at each other. Suddenly, with a common enemy on the scene, all animosity vanished.

"We'll handle this," said Captain Skorp, drawing her katana and swinging it round in a slashing arc.

"Don't you worry, word-boy," said Jaetwee, tossing her knife in the air and catching it in her other hand. "It's time to get up-close and personal."

It was only then that the Russian woman seemed to react. She turned and saw the figures on the hill behind her and let out a piercing shriek that echoed through the remaining woodland. Even at a distance, Charlie could see dangerous determination set across her face. She heaved the treetrunk from her shoulder and whistled loudly with two fingers in her mouth. It was a call to arms.

Immediately, scores more Russian ladies burst forth from the woodland. They gathered at the bottom of the hill, ferocious expressions covered the faces of every one. By Charlie's first estimate there was almost a hundred of them.

"Still feeling confident, ladies?"

The girls didn't look quite so sure, but they nodded anyway.

"We'll buy you some time," said Captain Skorp. "See if you can get reinforcements."

"Let's make this interesting, Skorp," said Jaetwee, performing her knife trick again. "How about a competition? First to fifty?"

"Bring it," she replied as they charged down the hill.

Charlie grabbed his radio and squeezed it urgently. "This is Private Charlie calling for reinforcements. I need Stella and the personal shoppers down here right now. We've got a bit of a situation."

"Copy that, Private," the radio crackled in response. "What sort of situation?"

Charlie looked down at the battle below. The girls were fighting well -- non-lethal blows for the most part -- but every time they dispatched one of the Russian women another one popped up to take her place. There's only one description for that, he thought.

"The situation," he said gravely, "is RUSSIAN DOLLS."
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
-- Woody Allen

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:55 pm
StellaThomas says...

Captain Stella

"Captain!"

Stella grabbed her communicator from her sash and held it to her mouth. "Commander? What's the issue?"

"Got a call from a Private in the forest. Code RUSSIAN DOLL," the Commander said. Stella accidentally pulled her unicorn's hair she went to so sudden a stop.

"Never!" she said. "We're right on schedule!"

"Then speed the schedule up!" the Commander demanded. Stella could practically imagine his spit coming up through the communicator and winced.

"Right on it, sir!" Stella said and stopped the call, looking at Emot.

"We need to go. Exactly how fast can these unicorns go?"

A smile slowly spread across Emot's face. "Too fast for you," she said.

Stella rose to the challenge. "I'll take my chances."

Not a good idea. She dug her Christian Louboutins into the unicorn's side and whoosh. She heard screams from the personal shoppers behind her. "Stella! Captain! Should we follow her?"

"Hurry uuuuuuuup!" Stella shouted, twisting on the unicorn and hoping that going at this speed she was still within earshot.

Emot rode up beside her. "I told you not to push her!" She seemed perfectly calm aboard her own unicorn, even though Stella wasn't entirely sure its hooves were hitting the ground, it was going that fast.

"Well, how do I make her stop?"

Emot gave her a withering look. "Unicorns are proud, brave and beautiful creatures! They won't stop until they've reached their destination."

Stella looked around the forest, which was blurring, and sighed. "Great. Because that's not a design fault." She hated design faults. They made things so... untidy.

The wind was beginning to hurt Stella's ears and was most definitely ruining her hair when the unicorn began to slow down. She turned to Emot, who was patting her own unicorn lovingly. "What's happening?" she asked.

"We've reached our destination," Emot said. "Aren't they amazing?"

"Oh, thank goodness. No more speeding horse? I'm pretty sure it's illegal to have horses that go that fast."

Emot's face had suddenly gone a deep shade of beetroot. "They. Are. Not. Horses."

"Right, right, sorry, sorry- unintentional-" and Stella jumped straight off the unicorn's back to explore the woods. They were completely hemmed in by trees. She was about to pick up her Comm. and ask the Commander where exactly the problem was, when she saw it.

"Holy Russian doll," Stella breathed, watching the woman as she very calmly moved the huge tree trunk away from the site where it had been felled. And the outfit. Stella wasn't adverse to grey- no, in fact, a nice charcoal was often the most elegant choice and what she personally always wore to a black-and-white ball. But this wasn't even grey. The brown was non-descript, not chocolate, not camel, not even a rich mud. It was just... brown.

The personal shoppers had at last caught up with her on their own unicorns. "Girls! Time to get to work! Miranda, get me... a size... twenty six? Ballgown!" She inspected the woman's colouring. It didn't appear like she actually had any. "Red!" she said, hoping this would work.

Miranda, a leggy blonde with three sets of false eyelashes in, got her dressbag and moved forwards. Stella took the bag off her.

"You speak Russian, right, Ma'am?" Miranda asked.

"No, but how bad could it be?" Stella marched towards the woman, who stood watching them, practically oblivious to the fact she was holding a tree.

"Hello! You want dress? Is very nice dress! Red! Russians like red," she hissed to an impassive Emot. "Pretty dress! Is very... Romanov, ya? Perfect dress for journey to the past!"

The Russian woman just stared. Stella held out the dress bag hopefully. "Please. Just try it on."

She stared some more. Stella looked desperately at Emot. "Should we offer her a unicorn too?" Emot looked appalled but before she could reply, three YWSers came bursting through the woods.

"Oh, good," she said. "Who are you?"

"Private Charlie. Aye-aye, ma'am!" said one of them. "We tree were the ones that called for help."

Oh lord. A punner. "And you two?"

"Captain Skorpionne," came a voice from behind her. Stella spun to see the girl had moved to be behind her. "Of the Chatspeak Assassins. And that is... Jaetwee. She's slightly... um. psychotic."

Stella loved working in YWS, but what a bunch of misfits they all were. It was like the Fresh New Talent exhibition at Milan Fashion Week all over again.

"Well, gentleman. Ladies. I require your aid."

The Russian woman looked suspicious. As if she was about to use the tree as a weapon. Stella braced herself, ready to duck, then pointed. "Get that woman into a dress!"
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:44 am
PiesAreSquared says...

Name: Starkiller
Speciality: Assassination
Favorite color: Blood red

what are we supposed to do besides writing out our profiles?
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF

133 Reviews

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:48 am
PiesAreSquared says...

Name: Starkiller
Speciality: Assassination
Favorite color: Blood red

What next, sir?
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:26 am
Rydia says...

You just need to join in with the war. Decide where you're attacking from and check people's posts or profiles to decide who else is there. Then destroy those Russians in any way possible!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

133 Reviews

Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:44 pm
PiesAreSquared says...

It is time to end this war...
Wrapped thickly in my cloak, I steadily drove my way through the forests’ roads towards Moscow. It had been a difficult journey, but it was to end soon. Or so I thought. The outskirts were now within sight, and I reveled in the thought of fighting again.
Intelligence suggested that the Prime Minister was to reach the Kremlin during the day. I had been sent on a mission only I could handle. It was something I did regularly, assassinate. The city had become the heart of the Russian defence.
I pulled the car to a stop at the side of the road. On my left flowed the Moskva River, on my right, the forest continued. Taking out a camouflage covering specially made for my car, I slowly covered my vehicle with it.
Covering myself with a water-proof skin, I waded into the water, careful not to allow any sign of myself remain. I swam towards the city. After about fifteen kilometers, I took out a air-breather and continued on my way, careful not to swim near the surface.
I continued until I was south of the Kremlin. I smiled. The bank reached up towards a road running parallel to the river, beyond that was the Kremlin’s Wall. The wall, at this stretch, was fifteen feet high, and five feet wide. I crossed the road just as a lumbering truck came thundering by. I had to fall flat on my face to avoid colliding with it.
When I reached the base of the wall, I unraveled a rope the breadth of my little finger. At its end was tied a small but strong hook. This I silently attached to the top of the wall and began to climb.
I reached just as my watch struck 7:00 a.m. I was on time. Clutching my katana in my left hand, and my pistol in my right, I leaped off the wall into the garden below. Landing with a roll, I came up and ran into one of the cathedrals and dived under the pews. I took out a map i had with me.
The President would be in the farthest palace from my present position. Moving through the gardens, and then through the pipes brought me into one of the private rooms within the palace. I stood up with surprise.
Standing right in front of me was the Chief of Staff of the Russian Armed Forces. Raising an arm, I fired. He reacted swiftly, ducking and slamming his fists into my face. I tumbled back, dropping my pistol and swinging my katana at his mid-section. He rolled to the floor, knocking me off my feet, but at the same time my katana found its mark in his throat. Casually, I decapitated him.
The president’s office was empty, for now. After hiding the general below the bed, i had come here, looking for him, but he was not here. Quickly i took my spy thumb-drive and plugged it into one of the computers I found there and began ripping information. It was faster that way.

Five hours later...
The convoy had arrived, and into the office came the Prime Minister and the President. Both were accompanied by numerous bodyguards. I jumped from my hiding-place and headed straight for the P.M. Dodging bullets, i cut a bloody trail towards the retreating Heads of State.
I destroyed the whole contingent of guards and advanced towards the Minister. Shaking in terror, he begged me to stop. I did, then raised my hand and killed him and the president. I turned around, and, as troopers began pouring in from all sides, jumped through a window and made my way out of the Kremlin. It was then I realized that it was not the prime minister i had killed, but a double. I had failed for the first time.
First priority after a failed assassination: call intelligence. I took out my phone; “Intelligence, do you copy,” No reply.
“Captain Sabre, do you copy.” Only static returned...

I used to be ZLYF

166 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 166
Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:40 pm
Charlie II says...

Private Charlie | Western Front

Finally. It was complete.

Charlie felt the strangest compulsion to cry out to the heavens, "It's aliiiiiive!", but he restrained himself. He didn't want to make too much of a fool of himself in front of his colleagues. He'd done enough of that in the Battle of the Beige.

The Monkey was a tremendous feat of engineering. It had taken them until morning to build and, as the sun peeped out from its hiding place behind the horizon, there were still finishing touches to be made. Charlie had to take his hat off to his colleagues though -- it looked formidable.

He tore his eyes away from the Giant Wooden Monkey for a moment and watched a new private as she continued to clear away the remains from the battlefield. Charlie tried to remember her name -- Des? Dest? Something like that. She picked her way through discarded dresses and ragged rags, collecting up the odds and ends. The General had commanded that Russia be kept as clean as possible -- apparently she didn't want the invasion to make too much of a mess.

"It's aliiiiiive!" a voice cried to the heavens from atop the Monkey.

Charlie recognised it as Captain Skorp and shook his head. She worked well with Jaetwee, despite the unlikely pairing, and together they had negated the need for any ladders. With their ninja-like prowess, all construction of the Monkey had taken place without the slightest hint of scaffolding.

"Time to come down, girls," he called out, hoping they could hear him at the top of the Monkey. "Stop MONKEY-ing around up there!"

At this distance, the pun barely had enough force to mess up their hair. Charlie could only scowl as they carried on doing goodness-knows-what. This was why he didn't like spending time with the ordinary troops. He was still scowling when Captain Stella tapped him on the shoulder.

"You know what that needs," she said gesturing at the Monkey.

"I don't know," he said without enthusiasm. "What?"

"No, come on." Stella rolled her eyes. "Think about it."

Charlie thought about it. "A giant wooden banana?"

"No. An LBD." She surveyed the private. "That's a Little Black Dress to you."

"I don't think that Monkey is gonna fit in a 'little' dress..." Charlie replied, thoughtfully. It looked like Stella was about to discipline him. Fortunately, he was saved by the YWS Radio.

"Do you read me?" said the radio.

Stella looked from side to side before replying, "Like Pride and Prejudice."

Skorp raised her eyebrows skeptically. "Austen? Really?"

Stella shot her a look that seemed to say, 'Careful, you're in danger of being disciplined,' then turned back to the radio.

Skorp tried to save her skin. "Nothing personal, I'm just more of a fantasy gal, you know?"

Stella's next look seemed to drop the temperature of the forest by a couple of degrees. Charlie instinctively pushed his gloved hands into his pockets to keep them warm before he realised it was only descriptive imagery.

"This is the General. How close is the Monkey to completion?"

Charlie considered slipping in a well-placed pun, but before he could the shrill sounds of YWSers singing "Awimbawe" echoed through the forest towards them. It appeared that the troops had got bored now that their jobs were practically finished, and had all gathered around the Monkey to sing and dance.

"I'm afraid we're still working on the dress--"

"I think that's enough dresses for now, Captain," the General admonished. "If it's structurally sound, then it's time to begin Phase Two."

Stella was stunned into silence, which didn't happen very often.

"Right away, General."

An evil grin spread itself across Skorp's face. "Eeexcellant." She leered, fingering her sword.

"I guess you could say," Charlie said with a smile, "that it's time for MONKEY BUSINESS."

"Didn't you already make that pun?" asked Captain Skorp.

Stella had wandered a little distance away, kicking at pebbles with the toe of her khaki-soled Louboutins. "It's fine," she muttered. "I didn't want to make a dress for a chunky monkey anyway."

Charlie could only grumble and carry on following orders. Soon, once this invasion was complete, he'd find a nice little island somewhere and perhaps finally he would get some peace.
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
-- Woody Allen

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 pm
Destiny110 says...

Spoiler! :
Okay this is my first SB post EVER so please cut me some slack if it's not quite right. Thank you! :D

Private Destiny| Western Front

I ran up the hill and reached the top. As I looked down, I saw my fellow Privates and friends, Charlie, Skorpionne and Jaetwee, battleing what looked like 100 Russian women.
"Unbelievable" I said, shaking my head, "I have to find a way to get in from behind and help them."
An idea hit me like lightning in a storm, I knew what I had to do.
I set my plan into motion.
I ran down the hill and headed towards the battlegrounds only one of the 100 women spotted me, I smirked, perfect. Before she could inform her friends, I struck her on the side of her head with my rifle, not enough to kill her, but enough to knock her out for about an hour. Immediately I dragged her out of sight into an abandoned alley. Instantly I noticed that her dress would fit on me in a baggy way, this was good, I could keep my gear on underneath it. I took her dress and pulled it on over my gear, removed my helmet and hid it under my dress, and slowly made my way towards the fight.

I shoved my way through from behind cheering and yelling along with the other women so as not to raise suspicion. As soon as I got to the front, Charlie was about to strike me with his rifle, but I caught it in my hand.
"Stop!" I exclaimed, surprising him, "It's me Private Charlie, Destiny!"
"Destiny?" he asked, still surprised, "but how?-"
"I stole one of the women's dresses and snuck in from behind." I said, ripping the dress off and pulling my helmet back on.
"You must have heard our dis-DRESS call!" he said, directing the pun towards the largest group of Russians.
"Are we the only ones in this fight?" I said striking two other women.
"Captain Stella and Emoticon are on the way, we plan to distract these women!"
"Watch out!" I yelled as a rock flew, I deflected it with my rifle.
"Private Destiny?!" exclaimed Skorpionne, noticing me for the first time.
"Hi Priavte Skorp!" I said.
"How did you get here?" she asked, deflecting another rock.
"Long story, no time to explain." I said.
"When are Captain Stella and Emoticon getting here Charlie?" Skorp asked.
"I don't know, Captain Stella is probably still making those dresses." Charlie said.
Suddenly a rock hit my helmet.
"Oww!" I exclaimed. "Oh, it's on!"
I struck women infront of me and hit a scary looking one in the gut with the butt of my rifle.
"Hi Private Destiny!" Jaetwee said.
"Hi agent Jaetwee." I said, still fighting.

We were stuck in battle for about another hour when Charlie's radio crackled.
"Private Charlie, Private Charlie do you read me?" Stella's voice came out of the radio.
"Loud and clear Stella!" he said.
"We're on our way!" she said.
"Good, these women are getting rutheless!" I said
"Private Destiny?! What are you doing there?" Stella asked.
"I came to help Private Charlie and Private Skorp!"
"Emoticon and I are on the way!"
"Okay, see you soon!" Charlie said.

15 minutes later we heard a loud neigh, I looked up at the hill I came down from and up there were Stella and Emoticon on unicorns, holding multiple dress bags.
"They're here!" Skorpionne and I screamed together.
They stormed down, opened the dress bags and threw the dresses at the Russian women.
"Stella!" I said, hugging her as she got off her unicorn.
"Hey Private Destiny!"
"These dresses are great!" said Skorpionne
We all looked as the Russian women fawned over the beautiful dresses that Stella and her seamstresses made.
"Come on, let's get out of here." said Emoticon.
Suddenly Emoticon whistled and and four more unicorns came running. All four of us mounted one and we stormed off together.
The last person to mess with me and my tigerness lost his face...and his COOKIES!

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes